Yes or No

Yea!!! Will be my first time joining one~

Have you ever tried Surstromming?

"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
No, I have not.

Have you ever let the sink overflow on accident?
no and I'm still gaggin' looking at the pic above you.

Ever committed acts of culinary revenge (spit in someone's food, add way too much salt/pepper/chillies, drink their beer and replace it with another, similar yellow liquid that is not beer, etc.)?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
No.

Do you normally roll your own flasks each league?
No I rarely ever do~

Have you created your own build before?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Yes, not really that great though lol.

Do you get scared easily?
Yes, I get jumpy quite easily XD

Do you always buy PoE supporter packs?
No. Most of the time since around 3.9 I have, but I was upset at expedition leagues nerfs so I never bought that one, and I really liked that cat pet too.

Did you know you can press CTRL+G to get to the atlas passive tree?
Last edited by sumfight on Oct 29, 2023, 9:49:15 AM
Yes, but only recently... like last month

Do you believe in the supernatural?
No

Did you just look behind you to see if there was someone there?

😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info