[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Memeinator wrote:
Hey i'm struggling to find my next upgrade rn. PoB here.
https://pobb.in/FlxEx3LTq0PI

In general would just like more damage and tankiness. I have been running t16's pretty consistently but some bosses and rares are slow, and i can't complete mac vevisium nodes rn. Any advice helps, thanks.

The POB you linked doesn't match the character in your profile. Make sure you double check that. But looking at your profile directly, there's some very easy steps to do.

You have no int on your Helm and Gloves, you can get better ones for very cheap.

Your Atramentis isn't anointed. You don't have to go for Whispers of Doom yet if you don't have the budget (though that would be a large damage increase) but you can at least get Path of the Savant on there.

You're using split personalities, but your tree is not setup correctly for those. Make sure you rework the right side and middle-top of the tree according to the guide to the get most out of those.

Make sure you go back to the gearing guide and read back all the steps to make sure you get appropriate items. Every item that can have int should have a high roll, and your Exarch/Eater implicits need to be the right ones.
In the leveling trees part, the guide mentions to use Clarity and Purity of Elements, and at some point to add Discipline. Clarity has a 293 mana reservation cost, Purity of Elements has 50% and Discipline has 35%. But I believe that at some point you should also add Zealotry. But as that also has a 50% cost, I'm assuming that one of the others will have to go, but I'm not 100% sure which one. I'm assuming Purity of Elements as that also has a 50% cost, and otherwise I don't know how to make it work, but I would still like to be certain if that is correct. ^^; Also; if that is it, when do I switch then? Once I've managed to fix my resistances with equipment in the early mapping?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
dkerza wrote:
Looking for a defensive/offensive corrupted implicit on base jewel since I already have the following jewels, what would be the best one can get?

Just check in PoB what would give you the best damage. Probably just more penetration.

I was hoping to see "Can't be Silenced, Maimed, etc." that they'd be as useful as the anti CB but I am already set with the jewels, thanks! The aforementioned implicit makes a noticeable difference.

"
evouga wrote:
Yes but you're not going to like the odds. 7k essences for a 60% chance of hitting the two influenced mods, according to Craft of Exile.

Just buy new bases and start over.

Eventually, they got back with alt spam method.

How would you begin to craft this after regaling? Any advice is appreciated.

Update: Went on to regal and got this, what's next? I don't want to get a low tier int. Annulment is out of question here since I can't afford bricking it again. What's the safest method to secure Int? Should I benchcraft the Int or Str + Int? since I need Str to replace the latter amulet.

"
ragebarr wrote:
"
Memeinator wrote:
Hey i'm struggling to find my next upgrade rn. PoB here.
https://pobb.in/FlxEx3LTq0PI

In general would just like more damage and tankiness. I have been running t16's pretty consistently but some bosses and rares are slow, and i can't complete mac vevisium nodes rn. Any advice helps, thanks.

The POB you linked doesn't match the character in your profile. Make sure you double check that. But looking at your profile directly, there's some very easy steps to do.

You have no int on your Helm and Gloves, you can get better ones for very cheap.

Your Atramentis isn't anointed. You don't have to go for Whispers of Doom yet if you don't have the budget (though that would be a large damage increase) but you can at least get Path of the Savant on there.

You're using split personalities, but your tree is not setup correctly for those. Make sure you rework the right side and middle-top of the tree according to the guide to the get most out of those.

Make sure you go back to the gearing guide and read back all the steps to make sure you get appropriate items. Every item that can have int should have a high roll, and your Exarch/Eater implicits need to be the right ones.

Can't help to see your character, how did you add "Grant lvl 30 Aspect of the Spider Skill" on the glove? Also, can you anoint corrupted unique gear? or was yours anointed beforehand?
Last edited by dkerza on Aug 9, 2024, 10:52:24 PM
"
dkerza wrote:
Can't help to see your character, how did you add "Grant lvl 30 Aspect of the Spider Skill" on the glove? Also, can you anoint corrupted unique gear? or was yours anointed beforehand?

Aspect of the Spider is from Beastcrafting (using Fenumus, First of the Night). To get lvl 30 you need to add Black Mórrígan as well.

You can anoint Corrupted (and Mirrored, which is relevant for Kalandra rings) gear using a Tainted Oil (and Reflective Oil for mirrored) on top of the normal recipe.
"
Anhyvar wrote:
In the leveling trees part, the guide mentions to use Clarity and Purity of Elements, and at some point to add Discipline. Clarity has a 293 mana reservation cost, Purity of Elements has 50% and Discipline has 35%. But I believe that at some point you should also add Zealotry. But as that also has a 50% cost, I'm assuming that one of the others will have to go, but I'm not 100% sure which one. I'm assuming Purity of Elements as that also has a 50% cost, and otherwise I don't know how to make it work, but I would still like to be certain if that is correct. ^^; Also; if that is it, when do I switch then? Once I've managed to fix my resistances with equipment in the early mapping?

Zealotry should replace Discipline. Check in the Auras section in the guide to see when to do it.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Slowacki wrote:
Is there any gem we can put in the curse setup if we have a 6l? I got my ambush and assassinate jewels and wondering what to replace culling strike with.

Frost Bomb lv 1

Thanks for the reply. However, does it make sense to use Frost bomb since we already apply the exposure via Awakened cold penetration? Or is there another purpose to it?
"
Slowacki wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Slowacki wrote:
Is there any gem we can put in the curse setup if we have a 6l? I got my ambush and assassinate jewels and wondering what to replace culling strike with.

Frost Bomb lv 1

Thanks for the reply. However, does it make sense to use Frost bomb since we already apply the exposure via Awakened cold penetration? Or is there another purpose to it?

It inflicts chill (which will increase enemy's damage taken) and reduces enemy's regen by 75%.
"
Slowacki wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Slowacki wrote:

Frost Bomb lv 1

Anti-regen for nasty rares and T17 bosses
"
Update: Went on to regal and got this, what's next? I don't want to get a low tier int. Annulment is out of question here since I can't afford bricking it again. What's the safest method to secure Int? Should I benchcraft the Int or Str + Int? since I need Str to replace the latter amulet.

Leave it alone and wear it as-is.

If you wanted to craft flat int or hybrid stats, the time to do so was before you filled the suffixes.
"
Mumuzet wrote:
Zealotry should replace Discipline. Check in the Auras section in the guide to see when to do it.

I don't know how I missed that. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info