[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hi,
How to deal with Stun? I got killed lots of time due to stun lock. I have 7k ES.

I am in Ruthless BTW, so gear is limited.
Thanks

Stun threshold is based on ES mastery + Corundum flask should take care of it nicely. You can always use the pantheon that prevents multiple stuns in a row (Brine-King?).
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Hi,
How to deal with Stun? I got killed lots of time due to stun lock. I have 7k ES.

Thanks

Stun threshold is based on ES mastery + Corundum flask should take care of it nicely. You can always use the pantheon that prevents multiple stuns in a row (Brine-King?).

Unfortunately Pantheons are disabled in Ruthless, but still good advice
Thank you. That's correct.
There is no Pantheon on Ruthless.

"
BRDSCH75 wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Hi,

Thanks

Unfortunately Pantheons are disabled in Ruthless, but still good advice
Hello,

Here is the PoB of my current toon in Ruthless. Could you please take a look to see what I should work on to improve the tankiness and/or DPS? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

https://pobb.in/HUt1UAj5DFO1

BTW, Is "Cold Exposure on Hit" on passive tree any good? I see many maps with "can't inflict exposure mod"

Thanks,
just want to leave a big thank you for this guide!

first time in 10 years i did everything in a league, downed every boss, fully juiced 100%deli map, simulacrum 30, etc.

just amazing build overall and i'm not even finished upgrading yet.

only downside, it's gonna be hard to find a similarily good build for next league, lol
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
"
Hello,

Here is the PoB of my current toon in Ruthless. Could you please take a look to see what I should work on to improve the tankiness and/or DPS? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

https://pobb.in/HUt1UAj5DFO1

BTW, Is "Cold Exposure on Hit" on passive tree any good? I see many maps with "can't inflict exposure mod"

Thanks,

Exposure in itself is pretty good. As you're playing Ruthless, you're probably not playing a whole lot of resistance penetration/shred and don't have Awakened Cold penetration, so it's probably very worth it.

Some time back, I posted in this thread tips and a PoB from my SSF run with the build. You can probably get a lot of information from there, since Ruthless doesn't have a great economy. My tree, for example, didn't use Clusters and I was limited on what was available on gear.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Oct 26, 2023, 10:50:38 AM
Thank you! I will take a look.
Is bleed ever a problem for this build?
"
Is bleed ever a problem for this build?

With the amount of overleech it has, you can usually ignore bleed/corrupted blood without any problem.

However, some people use CB/bleed immunity on flask if they don't have a CB jewel.

It's up to preference, but I personally never gear against CB/bleed and I've never noticed it.
If supported gems in the staff work towards the Icestorm in the staff, does the weapon swap still need to be a 6-link? Shouldnt each one apply to Icestorm still?
Last edited by Phalti on Nov 2, 2023, 5:22:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info