[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
The thing to be be careful of here is that each item only has one influenced affix. When you use the Awakeners Orb only one influenced modifier from each item will be carried over to the new item. In the craft above the Crusader amulet will have had both the %Intelligence & Spell block affixes and it was just bad luck that the unwanted modifier was transfered to the new item.

I used Alts to roll each amulet as magic with just the 1 mod needed on each and then combined them with the Awakeners Orb. The resulting amulet will always be rare with random modifiers keeping only 1 influenced modifier from each item.

I'm sorry, but either I wasn't clear or you misunderstood me. My crusader amulet was alt-spammed to get the %12 int bonus. That means it only had one suffix/prefix (as it was magical). The shaper amulet was something I bought, and didn't really pay attention to other than verifying that the shaper bonus was a prefix (it might have been rare, or magical, but it only had one shaper affix, and that affix was the 1%dmg/15 int that you see on my final amulet. But the crusader amulet was alt-spammed and was only magical when I used the awakener orb (and thus only had one crusader suffix).

Thank you for clarifying that the values of the transferred mods are randomized (so I don't waste alts spamming for a perfect 12%). Now I just need to figure out how the hell I got the shield block mod instead of my increased int so I can prevent that in the future.
Last edited by metasynth on Oct 19, 2023, 4:44:43 PM
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Like regular pinnacles, you need to dodge the attacks, else they will kill you. However, the more damage you deal, the less attacks you have to dodge.

Ubers do hit harder though, so no face-tanking is going to work.

welp, lost to the sirus one, just dont know what im doing and bad at dodging, eater i was doing ok dodging beam easily then it randomly starting snapping to me and id die, come in and hed beam me and insatnt die lol. try again later

Sirus is a pain. It's the hardest to beat on this build IMO.

Uber Eater's straight beam works differently than regular. The regular version turns around during the charge and fires where it's at. The Uber version does a snapping movement at the end, which means you have to dash through at the right time to dodge it, you can't just circle around.
yeh i noticed that, i walked around it easily/dodge it the first few times, then it just would snap to me and i noticed frost blink too early and it'd snap, if i didnt mess that up so bad and walked into a beam from otherside of the map 3 times from entering the portal i would have beat him lol
"
metasynth wrote:
"
The thing to be be careful of here is that each item only has one influenced affix. When you use the Awakeners Orb only one influenced modifier from each item will be carried over to the new item. In the craft above the Crusader amulet will have had both the %Intelligence & Spell block affixes and it was just bad luck that the unwanted modifier was transfered to the new item.

I used Alts to roll each amulet as magic with just the 1 mod needed on each and then combined them with the Awakeners Orb. The resulting amulet will always be rare with random modifiers keeping only 1 influenced modifier from each item.

I'm sorry, but either I wasn't clear or you misunderstood me. My crusader amulet was alt-spammed to get the %12 int bonus. That means it only had one suffix/prefix (as it was magical). The shaper amulet was something I bought, and didn't really pay attention to other than verifying that the shaper bonus was a prefix (it might have been rare, or magical, but it only had one shaper affix, and that affix was the 1%dmg/15 int that you see on my final amulet. But the crusader amulet was alt-spammed and was only magical when I used the awakener orb (and thus only had one crusader suffix).

Thank you for clarifying that the values of the transferred mods are randomized (so I don't waste alts spamming for a perfect 12%). Now I just need to figure out how the hell I got the shield block mod instead of my increased int so I can prevent that in the future.

I believe its cos you used one as a magic item, i could be wrong but thats what i feel like happened, just make the 2 separate mods you want then make sure theres no other crusaders/shapers and regal them
"
metasynth wrote:
"

Sorry,
Yes i overlooked the part where you mentioned Alt spamming the Crusader mod.
I re-read your first post, and looked up the Wiki to make sure i understood the mechanics of the Awakener Orb properly myself.

I notice that your amulet has Lightning damage leeched as life on it which is common to both Shaper and Crusader. Do you think it possible this mod was on your Shaper item you used for the craft and you missed it?

This might explain the outcome, and the Crusader chance to block was just added as a random modifier during the craft. Really unlucky outcome though. Hopefully you have better luck next time around.
Last edited by BRDSCH75 on Oct 19, 2023, 8:52:18 PM
well, I got it to work the second time. I suppose it's possible that I was so focused on the "of the crusade's" suffix that I missed a "crusader's" prefix, and that prefix was the leech mod. my new one kinda sucks other than the needed stats from the implicit and the 2 important mods, but that's really what I was shooting for, so that's just life for now.

thanks for the advice, and take care!
Is there an easy way to get 50% reflect to pair with Yugul to do reflect content like Atziri?

Other builds grab the Elemental Mastery.

Swapping out a ring for this for now

livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Oct 21, 2023, 7:18:17 AM
"
livejamie wrote:
Is there an easy way to get 50% reflect to pair with Yugul to do reflect content like Atziri?

Other builds grab the Elemental Mastery.

Swapping out a ring for this for now

Watcher's Eyes can roll reflect resistance.
Buying a cheap Watchers Eye with 50% reduced reflected damage taken is the better solution for me. Done Uber Atziri and Maven: The Feared with it (and Minor God Pantheon from Yugul ).
Hi,
How to deal with Stun? I got killed lots of time due to stun lock. I have 7k ES.

I am in Ruthless BTW, so gear is limited.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info