[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hi again,
I looked at the budget PoB and I found that going to the Serpent Stance node provide more DPS than going down to Counterweight. Why are we choosing Counterweight anyway? This can't be an oversight, right?

Thanks

counterweight is more critical chance as this was switched to a critical version which would end in more dps
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
Hi again,
I looked at the budget PoB and I found that going to the Serpent Stance node provide more DPS than going down to Counterweight. Why are we choosing Counterweight anyway? This can't be an oversight, right?

Thanks

Excluding the mastery, which gives the same benefits to both :

Serpent's Stance wheel gives 100% crit chance, 40% crit multi and 5% attack block if you've crit recently.

Counterweight wheel gives 12% attack and spell block, 90% crit chance and 60% crit multi for one more point.

That 5% more damage and one point removes 12% chance to block.

Attack block goes from 68% to get hit to 56%. That's 18% less attack damage.

Spell block goes from 91% to get hit to 79%. That's 14% less damage.

The choice becomes 18/14% less damage taken, versus 5% more damage and a passive point.

For me, 18/14% less damage is the clear winner.
I used to love this build as Scion. Starting it anew!

Q: How do you get 18% int implicit on belt? Synthesized?
"
I used to love this build as Scion. Starting it anew!

Q: How do you get 18% int implicit on belt? Synthesized?

15% synthesized implicit with +20% quality.
"

You meant Counterweight is better in your opinion, correct?
Hey all,
Incredible Build.
After trying a wardloop and a Hexblast which were kind of less enjoyable as this build, I've come back to this Build and kind of wondering what I should upgrade.
I really want to do some ubers basically, but for now I think the dmg is too loz.
Currently My build Look like this : https://pobb.in/ARQ-JbRADFkn
I've decided to go with anathema with a ring slot to bypass whisper of doom.
My guess would be to go for Ambush and assassinate / and generally better jewels ?

Would appreciate some pointers to upgrade the build, so I can either map faster/ start doing ubers.

"
"

You meant Counterweight is better in your opinion, correct?

Indeed.
"
Hey all,
Incredible Build.
After trying a wardloop and a Hexblast which were kind of less enjoyable as this build, I've come back to this Build and kind of wondering what I should upgrade.
I really want to do some ubers basically, but for now I think the dmg is too loz.
Currently My build Look like this : https://pobb.in/ARQ-JbRADFkn
I've decided to go with anathema with a ring slot to bypass whisper of doom.
My guess would be to go for Ambush and assassinate / and generally better jewels ?

Would appreciate some pointers to upgrade the build, so I can either map faster/ start doing ubers.

Yes, you could work on jewels. Using Ambush and Assassinate is costly, but you could use Wit's End or conversion jewels to slip in more damage.

Changing %attr mastery to +int per mastery results in more damage.

One of your staves is not +18%int.

Your flasks aren't qualitied.

You don't need the Charisma annoint to reserve all your auras. You could annoint something like Serpent's Stance for more damage.

You could get your 3% dmg per int implicit on gloves to 4%.

You could reroll your helmet to get to 10%int and your body armour to get a +int suffix.

Your gloves could use some rerolls. You've got three moderately useless affixes.

Swap your Cluster jewels. Since your rightmost jewel does not require allocating the left node, the path to the left Split Personnality will be 6 nodes longer for free. Not a big deal, but completely free.

Hope that helps!
Really enjoying this build. I would love to see a final PoB stage with the desired clusters, placements, places to drop to add more points to clusters. Great build, thank you!
Hello, do I have the damage to do ubers? I dont have one of those amulets as the one i made kills my dps, i have ambush and assasinate though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info