[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

Hello! Thanks for the build I'm enjoying it, it's very satisfying.
I'm struggling right now with poison/chaos enemies. I just get rekt and I can't do shit about it.

Is it just a "git gud" thing or is there any counterplay for it?
"
Bootch wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone could steer me in the direction of refineing where I am at in this build and recommend me a good upgrade option?

Doing good so far but I feel like I could be a lot more efficient and I have been gone from PoE a little while. Needless to say the mastery interaction math is something I am still trying to learn again.

Thanks for your time!

PS: What do you guys do about not being able to regen ES when dealing with cramped dungeons and dmg on ground effects w/no mobs to leech from? (Newb question I am sure but its getting me killed)

PoeNinja Summary - https://poe.ninja/pob/GU6

POB Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/9m8rvbGa

Again any help is greatly appreciated!

Stay sane exiles...

The biggest thing I see is that you should use the damage 4-link for Galvanic Field. Other than that it's mostly small stuff where you deviated from the build, to be fixed. Just check the item and gem section closely.

If you want regen, you can try the Inquisitor setup.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Rachdingue wrote:
I'm struggling right now with poison/chaos enemies. I just get rekt and I can't do shit about it.

Chaos resistance. When you get presence of chayula you'll get 1k ES and 60% additional chaos res.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Rachdingue wrote:

Chaos resistance. When you get presence of chayula you'll get 1k ES and 60% additional chaos res.

I'm farming for it, it's 1 divine which is quite expensive for me atm. I'll keep going and avoid poison maps
But I don't understand one thing. In the path of building says 154 unreserved hp due to life reservations for auras, so would it matter chaos resistance if you have so low hp to tank that poison/chaos that by-pass ES?

Feels like even for 75% chaos resist it would be not enough.

P.S: Kinda noob here as you can see :D
Last edited by Rachdingue on Sep 11, 2022, 3:46:35 PM
"
Rachdingue wrote:
But I don't understand one thing. In the path of building says 154 unreserved hp due to life reservations for auras, so would it matter chaos resistance if you have so low hp to tank that poison/chaos that by-pass ES?

Feels like even for 75% chaos resist it would be not enough.

P.S: Kinda noob here as you can see :D

That's ok! Shavronne's Wrappings has the special effect "Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield", so chaos damage is taken from your ES pool. It becomes normally-functioning damage.
Hey there, I'm gonna try this build, but I have a question - how do we sustain 3 auras in our shield, my life pool lets me run only 2?
"
Spasko wrote:
Hey there, I'm gonna try this build, but I have a question - how do we sustain 3 auras in our shield, my life pool lets me run only 2?

you have the wrong Reservation Mastery, you need the 20% increased Life reservaton efficiency.
"
DragonbladeX wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:

you have the wrong Reservation Mastery, you need the 20% increased Life reservaton efficiency.

Oh, thank you man, you are a lifesaver!
Playing Trickster. Should I use The Vertex or Crown? If The Vertex, what should I socket in it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info