[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

So I tried to go low hp with the 3 gems once I hit my shav's wraps but I have about 1.4k ES which just gets shredded out of combat. Not sure what to do
"
Vainone wrote:
So I tried to go low hp with the 3 gems once I hit my shav's wraps but I have about 1.4k ES which just gets shredded out of combat. Not sure what to do

You need to upgrade the rest of your gear, you should at least at 3k before low life shavs is strong. Getting prism guardian to have discipline aura helps a lot, that kinda pairs with the shavs. Crown of the inward Eye and presence of chayula are also huge. You can replace the gloves with a temporary ES rare. Your belt and helm are also basically blanks, gotta upgrade those. Essentially what I'm saying is the rest of your items need some ES on them, it's assumed you could afford that before buying Shavs. Check my profile for my character for some examples if you like, I'm at 3k ES.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 24, 2022, 1:10:56 PM
Pretty great, but wondering if you could give some feedback. Very new player, and wondering if, at 81 and with my stats, I should be careful about mapping too high? I'm still getting oneshot by a rare boss attack. Is that expected at higher tier maps?
"
Anuv wrote:
Pretty great, but wondering if you could give some feedback. Very new player, and wondering if, at 81 and with my stats, I should be careful about mapping too high? I'm still getting oneshot by a rare boss attack. Is that expected at higher tier maps?

Your gear needs a LOT of work, but I'd recommend you just take the deaths as they come, pushing through, until you can replace it. You don't really reach the point where you stop having any deaths at all until your gear is fully done, which takes absolute ages in this patch. It was never this way before, I'd usually have all my basic uniques by the time I reached red maps, because the drops used to be 10x higher and the item costs were half what they are now.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I'm really enjoying the build right now. The next step for me would be to buy the Prism Guardian to use Zealotry, Wrath and Disc. In your POB it says that you should do that after getting Prism+Shav, why's that? Im running CI right now so the Prism should be enough I guess?
"
Hyker3 wrote:
I'm really enjoying the build right now. The next step for me would be to buy the Prism Guardian to use Zealotry, Wrath and Disc. In your POB it says that you should do that after getting Prism+Shav, why's that? Im running CI right now so the Prism should be enough I guess?

You can't reserve life as CI. The auras only fit on Prism Guardian's bonus.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Anuv wrote:

Your gear needs a LOT of work, but I'd recommend you just take the deaths as they come, pushing through, until you can replace it. You don't really reach the point where you stop having any deaths at all until your gear is fully done, which takes absolute ages in this patch. It was never this way before, I'd usually have all my basic uniques by the time I reached red maps, because the drops used to be 10x higher and the item costs were half what they are now.

It definitely does! Just managed to get res capped and at 66% Chaos resistance too. With auras I'm also at 1.3k HP and 3.1k ES, but any other tips? Anything you see that I should immediately replace? I've been struggling to buy pieces every time I get a Chaos or two, it's definitely pretty rough. Wrappings, Thunderfist, Prism, all of them are wayyy out of budget for now. Should I stay around T10 maps? Or even lower? Just grind on them and not risk pushing higher?
Last edited by Anuv on Aug 24, 2022, 2:14:59 PM
https://pastebin.com/dCmM4hte.

Could I get a recommendation on what to save up for?

Should I work towards Shavronne's? Militant Faith? Presence of Chayula?
Prism Guardian is a little pricey. The aforementioned 3 items are all around the same price.

I am trying to see what would be my best bang for my buck at the moment.

I got a really lucky hit on Heist for the Energy from Within Jewel. :P
"
Anuv wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Anuv wrote:

It definitely does! Just managed to get res capped and at 66% Chaos resistance too. With auras I'm also at 1.3k HP and 3.1k ES, but any other tips? Anything you see that I should immediately replace? I've been struggling to buy pieces every time I get a Chaos or two, it's definitely pretty rough. Wrappings, Thunderfist, Prism, all of them are wayyy out of budget for now. Should I stay around T10 maps? Or even lower? Just grind on them and not risk pushing higher?

I saw a Zizaran video today recommending running quick low tier maps like strand with essence atlas because the drops are guaranteed. Most people who know what they're doing are running expedition and heists. I've also heard wandering path for 100% chance of a map drop is a good atlas, running the t16 maps white. A lot of people have started doing chaos recipe and vendoring trash uniques.

Your gloves and shield could use a lot more ES, see my profile for an example. I'd say the gloves are optional, rampage is good for clearing. Finishing off 4/5 of your instilled flask set is also a really really big deal, you should only need one life flask.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 24, 2022, 2:28:38 PM
"
nismov2 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/dCmM4hte.

Could I get a recommendation on what to save up for?

Should I work towards Shavronne's? Militant Faith? Presence of Chayula?
Prism Guardian is a little pricey. The aforementioned 3 items are all around the same price.

I am trying to see what would be my best bang for my buck at the moment.

I got a really lucky hit on Heist for the Energy from Within Jewel. :P

I'd say: rare belt, second gifts from above (res supported by the new belt), 5L shav's, flasks, presence, faith, in that order. Your rare shield is fine. You might be able to unspec from attribute notables now too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info