[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

Great build.
I just wanna ask why not taking Ninbleness and take the Caster Mastery +1 Unleash seals?
"
OneBigWhite wrote:
Great build.
I just wanna ask why not taking Ninbleness and take the Caster Mastery +1 Unleash seals?

It's really close to being an option, but there are just better nodes. We'd probably pick this up if there was a better way to get a little more crit on gear.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
valarhexile wrote:
Hey Cassie,

I just noticed GF can get a chaining skill keyword when getting Divergent Quality.
With the node in our tree giving +1 chain to Chaining skills, i'm wondering if that wouldn't be better than Phantasmal ? :o

EDIT 1 : In the same spirit, i'm going to test Wicked Ward instead of Ghost Reaver.
Kinda wondering how good it can be with our last ascendancy node.

EDIT 2 : Considering the last tweaks you made on the passive tree, i guess we should annoint Doom Cast instead of True Strike ?

Galvanic is for single-target, I always check alt qualities.

You can hardly use ES recharge on this build because shimmeron essentially says "you stop recharging for 4 seconds on crit", with its degen.

I didn't think to check the anoint, but I believe you are correct. However, it only applies for the extreme top end of levels.

1. Galvanic certainly is for single target, i agree.
That's why i'm advocating for Divergent :)

In cases where you have your main target surounded by adds/summons/mobs, having the +field radius of Phantasmal quality won't give any significant bonus while Divergent will chain on adds/summons/mob BACK to the main target.

2. That's why i'm talking about picking Wicked Ward which does "Recharge not interrupted by damage if Recharge began recently". Should work out as it would start through suppress spell.
Last edited by valarhexile on Aug 24, 2022, 11:10:13 AM
"
valarhexile wrote:

In cases where you have your main target surounded by adds/summons/mobs, having the +field radius of Phantasmal quality won't give any significant bonus while Divergent will chain on adds/summons/mob BACK to the main target.

2. That's why i'm talking about picking Wicked Ward which does "Recharge not interrupted by damage if Recharge began recently". Should work out as it would start through suppress spell.

I checked on this again, I believe I thought GF wouldn't move after application on release, before I tried it out. I've updated it to default quality and updated the POBs, shock duration is non-trivial.

That's a really interesting thought actually about the suppress trigger, I hadn't thought about it quite deep enough. You essentially trade 700 leech/sec for recharge triggers on spell at 1400/sec. The main problem with this is that recovery will be abysmal when you're not taking spell hits, 700 is barely enough to offset shimmeron. There are going to be rare occasions where this will be better, such as while fighting a fully spell-based uber boss. Most of the time, it would be a very significant downgrade. (IE, mapping running around with 300 net leech per second, compared to 1000)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
valarhexile wrote:

I checked on this again, I believe I thought GF wouldn't move after application on release, before I tried it out. I've updated it to default quality and updated the POBs, shock duration is non-trivial.

That's a really interesting thought actually about the suppress trigger, I hadn't thought about it quite deep enough. You essentially trade 700 leech/sec for recharge triggers on spell at 1400/sec. The main problem with this is that recovery will be abysmal when you're not taking spell hits, 700 is barely enough to offset shimmeron. There are going to be rare occasions where this will be better, such as while fighting a fully spell-based uber boss. Most of the time, it would be a very significant downgrade. (IE, mapping running around with 300 net leech per second, compared to 1000)

Oh, i'm the one who didn't went deep enough ! I was focusing on numbers without thinking about the fact that every mob/boss doesn't have access to spells haha

Thanks for the detailled answer on both cases, i'll probably keep testing out Divergent as i don't have problems with shock duration so far (plus i really want to see what happens on a boss if i start using a writhing jar with divergent GF :p)

Again, great build !
This build stinks so good I’ll have to roll it again
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
"
This build stinks so good I’ll have to roll it again

A very confusing compliment, but I'll take it XD
Noob question but I was wondering what Cl is in reference to POB talent tree 84 (consider Cl until shavs)
"
Noob question but I was wondering what Cl is in reference to POB talent tree 84 (consider Cl until shavs)

I've taken this note off because it's impractical with current league prices, so update your POB. CI refers to Chaos Inoculation, rather than Pain Attunement and life auras.
"

CI is really good when getting es pieces with chaos res is a little rough to pull off currently, especially considering a large chunk of the chaos res in the build comes from the presence of chalupa amulet. Which you really only want to use once you commit to low life .
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info