Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"

The following Maps have been removed from the Atlas:...Palace

Nice Divine orb cards farming, thanks

Always appreciated when you think about crapping in ways to farm something players need
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
"
Andvareel wrote:
"
ShuntStick wrote:
"
so that players can exalt-craft their items more frequently

They want people to actually exalt slam? Lol. I'll take the weaker-but-guaranteed bench craft if one is available (unless, it's one that actually does cost an exalt, like minion damage)

Well, it's fairly easy to get 4 good mods with metacrafting. The 5th is harder.
So you'd often have 4 mods, craft on a 5th and have a blank slot. This could be exalted... for probably +14% cold resist or whatever. Garbage, but crafting that 5th mod would be a lot more expensive so if you don't want to invest so much you just have to take it.

But that sort of trash tier slam should be priced in the 1-10c range. To actually make slamming a 100-200c exalt worth it it needs to have a better effect.

But exalts ARE gonna be ~20c or lower. Because who needs them now and for what?
People will buy stuff that is actually usable and exalts were used a lot, now demand will be very low but supply stays the same. I don't think I need to explain what happens then.
Last edited by alex_disp on Aug 12, 2022, 7:41:15 PM
"

Playing standard KEKW

We buy supporter packs too.
"
Added a vendor recipe for Cameria's Avarice. Happy hunting!

My Kingdom for the recipe.

Spoiler
Note: I am king of nothing.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
Flowmp wrote:
Pog!

GITGUD
archnemesis third and fourth mod....at the same time ahahahah

"
alex_disp wrote:

But exalts ARE gonna be ~20c or lower. Because who needs them now and for what?
People will buy stuff that is actually usable and exalts were used a lot, now demand will be very low but supply stays the same. I don't think I need to explain what happens then.

Add in harvest being buffed with basically targeted exalts and there is almost no reason to use them outside of the meme everyone mocked Chris for. This is really sad to be honest and makes me worried about PoE 2.
Tencentorship
ex/divine change makes me wanna quit.
Of all the buffs to items why nothing for Voidhome (https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Voidhome)? It hasn't been touched in over 10 years now (aside base item changes). Might as well just delete the item at this point if you aren't going to buff it. No one uses it, and it's damage isn't even great damage compared to lower level rare items with added flat damage mods on it.

This item has been around before the launch of the game, and has never had any love.
okay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info