Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

The Tavukai Unique Amulet now causes Summoned Raging Spirits to deal 25-40% increased Damage (previously 60-80%), and causes Summoned Raging Spirits to have 25-40% increased maximum Life (previously 80-100%). A Divine Orb can be used to make existing versions of this unique worse.
Tip for those that want to farm Divine Orbs. Do heist with the trinket for divines. You will be rich.
"
ljorring wrote:

Thanks for elaborating. You invested into an economy, that now changed and punished your investments. I didn't even consider the fact, that people play in standard league, where this is bound to happen, but it's of course a legitimate way of enjoying the game.

But if you had it your way, GGG couldn't really make any changes to the game. Imagine the value of legacy Kaom's Heart with +1k hp, when the nerf to 500hp was introduced. Anyone owning a legacy version would become instantly rich, so that's also a heavy shift in the economy. And I support this, since it needed the nerf, but it might hurt players, who invest heavily (in standard league) and expect a high level of safety for their investments. I wonder, if you would have been frustrated, if the economy shifted in _your_ favor..?

Changes that make people who have items/currency richer is not really an issue. Like creating legacy items. Nobody gets sour or quits the game. Massive changes like exalts becoming near worthless will make people quit or not return to the game.

Today is the first time I'm posting in the forums for about a year. Plus the game has been uninstalled for the last year. Do you think I will reinstall and come back now?

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
ljorring wrote:

Thanks for elaborating. You invested into an economy, that now changed and punished your investments. I didn't even consider the fact, that people play in standard league, where this is bound to happen, but it's of course a legitimate way of enjoying the game.

But if you had it your way, GGG couldn't really make any changes to the game. Imagine the value of legacy Kaom's Heart with +1k hp, when the nerf to 500hp was introduced. Anyone owning a legacy version would become instantly rich, so that's also a heavy shift in the economy. And I support this, since it needed the nerf, but it might hurt players, who invest heavily (in standard league) and expect a high level of safety for their investments. I wonder, if you would have been frustrated, if the economy shifted in _your_ favor..?

Changes that make people who have items/currency richer is not really an issue. Like creating legacy items. Nobody gets sour or quits the game. Massive changes like exalts becoming near worthless will make people quit or not return to the game.

Today is the first time I'm posting in the forums for about a year. Plus the game has been uninstalled for the last year. Do you think I will reinstall and come back now?

if people like you leaving the game who were HC players, what the people like me with 700 hours in game will do? crushing economy in 3.19 is huge mistake, nonsense at this point to play the game fr.
"The Alberon's Warpath Unique Boots no longer has +1 to maximum number of Skeletons. Instead, it now causes your Skeleton Warriors to be Permanent Minions and Follow you. It also now has +13-19% to Chaos Resistance (previously +9-12%), and 25% increased Movement Speed (previously 20%)."

Vaal Summon Skeletons
Summons (14-21) Skeleton Warriors
Base duration is 20 seconds

Vaal Summon skeletons bypasses the normal skeleton minion limits for their duration. These boots imply the duration is altered to permanent on any skeleton warrior.

Will the boots make all the warriors permanent or just up to the normal skeleton warrior limit?
"
so that players can exalt-craft their items more frequently

They want people to actually exalt slam? Lol. I'll take the weaker-but-guaranteed bench craft if one is available (unless, it's one that actually does cost an exalt, like minion damage)
"
ShuntStick wrote:
"
so that players can exalt-craft their items more frequently

They want people to actually exalt slam? Lol. I'll take the weaker-but-guaranteed bench craft if one is available (unless, it's one that actually does cost an exalt, like minion damage)

Well, it's fairly easy to get 4 good mods with metacrafting. The 5th is harder.
So you'd often have 4 mods, craft on a 5th and have a blank slot. This could be exalted... for probably +14% cold resist or whatever. Garbage, but crafting that 5th mod would be a lot more expensive so if you don't want to invest so much you just have to take it.

But that sort of trash tier slam should be priced in the 1-10c range. To actually make slamming a 100-200c exalt worth it it needs to have a better effect.
k
"
pixel_runner wrote:
how can you think its ok to make something iconic and then almost turn it to dust? thinking Voidfletcher and now Exalts. i mean Exalts are the core of it all and have been since the beginning. Id have to be crazy to play with such awful nerfs and changes. oh, and the contradictions.. like now you say you want to center it around crafting, then you say no, we want to focus it on uniques. wtf..

if these changes arent deleted, theres no way i will keep playing. im disgusted and utterly disapointed and frustrated for having wasted years and money.

Agreed
"
Added 3 new Suffix modifiers that can roll on Ghastly Eye Jewels that grant Minions chance to Poison/Bleed/Ignite.

Can we please get the value(s) from these?

Edit: Also, sick changes. Despite the typical bitchin' and moanin' about the sky falling and everyone quitting, I think this is a ton of great effort put in all the right places. Looking forward to the new spice and seeing how things evolve over time. Keep it up!
Last edited by Cabledragon on Aug 12, 2022, 7:13:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info