Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
dzikuslesio wrote:
go go diablo 4.

the only hope on the horizon right now..
You bore me, mageling.
Timeless Juwels, Forbidden Shako and Ashes would be horrible to roll with divines if we doesnt get something else. 200+ Chaos per try, last time i tryed to get something decend of a timeless took me 100+ divine not even close to perfect (Dex stacking). Pls GGG give us something to roll these.
I can honestly say this game was more fun to play 3-4 years ago then it is today. And I'm a long time player. If you rollback the game how it was 3-4 years ago people would probably like the game more.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
how can you think its ok to make something iconic and then almost turn it to dust? thinking Voidfletcher and now Exalts. i mean Exalts are the core of it all and have been since the beginning. Id have to be crazy to play with such awful nerfs and changes. oh, and the contradictions.. like now you say you want to center it around crafting, then you say no, we want to focus it on uniques. wtf..

if these changes arent deleted, theres no way i will keep playing. im disgusted and utterly disapointed and frustrated for having wasted years and money.
You bore me, mageling.
Great!
"
pixel_runner wrote:

... im disgusted and utterly disapointed and frustrated...

How can a slight balance change or tweak cause this level of frustration? It's hard for me to understand. The game has a huge variety of content, so are you suggesting, that it should stay static instead?
Last edited by ljorring on Aug 12, 2022, 1:43:51 PM
"
ljorring wrote:
"
pixel_runner wrote:

How can a slight balance change or tweak cause this level of frustration? It's hard for me to understand. The game has a huge variety of content, so are you suggesting, that it should stay static instead?

People have been used to a certain feel with this game:

- Exalts yummy
- Divine crappy
- Bad rolls no big deal

Now it's the opposite, and people are lost
I'm sure they will figure it out

"
ljorring wrote:
"
pixel_runner wrote:

this is not how you keep the game interesting and attract new players. you dont mess with the core mechanics every other 3 months, you add stuff, yes, but new stuff. its just stupid to roll the dice on the core stuff. and my frustration comes from farming exalts for 2 years so i can hope to craft a big item, which is now all for nothing. wasnt even done yet, either. and i cant understand wow you think it a SLIGHT change. its damn HUGE!

anyway, said about all i can say about the whole business. nothing left but to quit. chaos is what they are doing, theres no other word for it. instead of taking maybe more time to release something good and well balanced from the start and without so many bugs and keeping what is good.

well, peace.
You bore me, mageling.
"
popochka wrote:
"
ljorring wrote:
"
pixel_runner wrote:

People have been used to a certain feel with this game:

- Exalts yummy
- Divine crappy
- Bad rolls no big deal

Now it's the opposite, and people are lost
I'm sure they will figure it out

Yee pretty much like that. dont know what to think honestly...but GGG knows how to keep new players out of this game. :D lol. If they only read these patch note they get lost, dazed and confused.. hehe the Div/Ex swap dont think is a very good move. i know GGG what to make us slam exalt, but is not the right way for this game. I hope they know what they doing. but is a free game and this is theyr phylosophy. :)
i want to subscribe
Neat And Clean - Awesome - Only Sad Back is making divines as exalts now.
now it will be really hard to get good rolled items :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info