Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Still can't believe you deleted useful fated uniques from the game while buffing most useless uniques. This is a big nerf for my plans for the upcomming league, which is why, even after sleeping over it, I am still totally annoyed.
You take much from us this league while giving us very few.
Great job,

Can't wait to see the economy with divines. I think you should increase a little drop rate since there is not a lot of div card for divine. Would be more equal because to use ex slams, we need the same amount of divines (suff/pre cannot be changed). If divines are way less seen, it wont feel great. They will wait for divines to use ex.
STOP NERFING AURA
Cleave change is just extremely underwhelming. Very sad.
NOOOOO, Weave the Arcane was my all-time favorite ascendancy passive, and movement skills were right up trickster's alley :(

How about keeping that instead of the generic Soul Drinker?

Edit: On second glance, this entire ascendancy is generic now. It was going in multiple directions before, but now, it essentially has no direction. While some of the nodes share a theme, it looks like it won't really define many builds, it's just a one-size-fits-all ascendancy with generic "good stuff" nodes. What a shame...
Last edited by Methany878 on Aug 16, 2022, 1:14:06 PM
anyone can you tell me divine is good or suck modification?
I didn't even know a Vaal Breach gem existed until these patch notes. Been playing this game for years, lol.
1. are the old spell suppression mods going legacy?

2. do we still have divine for harvest? and keep suffix/prefix reforge?

appreciate any help
1. are the old spell suppression mods going legacy?

2. do we still have divine for harvest? and keep suffix/prefix reforge?

appreciate any help
"
Accessing the Path of Exile: Trade website now requires you to be logged in

trade macro bricked?
"
poorenglish wrote:
anyone can you tell me divine is good or suck modification?

Depends on what you perceive as "good" and "bad". I can tell you what will happen:
- Divines will become new "default" currency instead of exalts along with chaos orbs
- Divines will skyrocket in price as they're not only used for metamods but also rerolling mod values on items. Also, there are no divine orb shards(RIP harbinger farming) and only 1 divination card - The Sephirot that grants 10 Divines.
- Unique items with good rolls and especially perfect rolled items will worth A LOT more. Like in Diablo 2 - getting perfect rolled ethereal titans was like getting a jackpot.
- Some reroll-dependent uniques like Timeless jewels will be much harder to get. There was some info that someone reverse-engineered how numbers on Timeless jeweles affect passive tree, so now you can know what you will get before getting the jewel and therefore buy one with required number on it. The problem is that everyone else will be hunting for them too and since you can't reroll them as easy as before their price will be probably very high.
- RIP Ice bite Forbidden Shako
- Exalts will be dirty cheap because they're not used in many crafts now and their loot filter sound will probably be changed from "Schwing" to just "Bang"
- Minmaxing builds becomes exponentially harder

From the first look it looks like a nerf - good rolled items and crafted items are harder to get so fewer people will be able to afford them -> they will run with mediocre gear and progress more slowly. Maybe it will increase retainability as people won't be able to get BIS gear 1-2 weeks in the league because items supply is too low. Stacking item rarity may actually be viable now - you get more uniques and therefore more chances on getting good rolled ones that worth a lot.
Lastly, bossing is probably gonna be more rewarding because difference between trashy-rolled pinnacle boss item and good rolled pinnacle boss item will be huge.
Last edited by alex_disp on Aug 12, 2022, 10:56:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info