Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

People in the comments are so funny .

Based on their comments they don't play this game and have no clue what are they talking about. Classic

Good job GGG. Waiting for the full patchnotes. Keep going!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Aug 2, 2022, 7:53:24 PM
GGG: We're going to nerf some things
**Nukes defenses**

GGG: We meant we were going to nerf mobs, not things that matter! Silly ATM's!
-----
Minion players (laziest of the bunch) are rejoicing, jumping high knowing that their precious no-click style of play is untouched, if anything massively buffed.

Cater to ONE "skill"-set, watch your game bleed itself dry, and wonder why the game starts to fall apart.

Good job GGG, nerf the fun and challenging builds, buff the economy busting builds to Hulk heights.

This league is sure to be great! *Claps in sarcasm*
Not too hot on the manifesto. Let's see the patch notes and league.
Meta feels the same, which isn't too amazing but hoping we get some solid "wow" changes..

Necro change is odd not necessarily the +2 nerf but the Unholy might since most the modest-low end phys minion builds use Brutality..

Let's hope for the best though.

GGG seems really lost on what to do with MoM.

Last edited by Relationship on Aug 2, 2022, 8:39:34 PM
I will still play this league but I cannot say the same for my poe-friends. Better yet with no Archnemesis nerfs and no really great buffs to defenses/offenses.
"
roundishcap wrote:
This is all bad,
every nonmeta skill got hit hard with some of the changes
meta skills now like 10-20% worse.... OH NO!

Minions are going to need such good gear now to overcome a 60% less damage at gem level 20. Like you need gear before, but so many little things are changing that make them so much less intuitive to build. Reaper bleed may be a thing with minions dealing 7x more bleed damage, but that apparently puts it at parity with what it should have been doing as a tooltip number.

the issue is how long it takes to get gear. fix the damn loot, and all of this won't matter.

GGG literally going to walk this back if it is like this as the league launches.
honestly melding and CO need to be removed and reworked.

CoC was stomped
CWDT was stomped
the high meta builds last league and the league before were completely raped....

where do you read something about 60% less damage for minions?
WOW GGG actually unbelievable OH.MY.GOD. So bad game bro how dare you do that that IS LITERALLY BAD. Please get help GGG. I can NOT believe this is SO INSANE they do it again holy moly GGG fix your game OR I AM GOING TO QUIT!!!1!1!!1!!1 (meme)
There is a feeling that it was not meta builds that got under the hammer most of all, but those that were nearby.
For example, the skele-mage nerf is okay(sadge).
But, is it really possible now to make a good melee pure chaos skeletons? Big doubts. Correct me if this isn't the case, but almost every aspect of their damage will be nerfed. Item mods will take away more protection from the character, and I have no idea how powerful they have to be just to compensate values (already increasing the cost by a lot).
I'm not whining here, I just don't understand why nerfs can't be applied filigree rather than clumsy.

On the other hand, buffs are very weak. For example, lets take non-physical golems. They were released a long time ago and hopelessly lagged behind.
I tried hard to make a pure lighting golem build in this league that "could into endgame" (poeninja says i'm the only such fool). Even if you increase their damage twice, it will not save the situation. All the same clumsy and funny Labradors will run around you and not Rottweilers eager to destroy enemies.
In general, the behavior of golems lacks aggressiveness and speed. Also, due to the need for a large number of primordial jewels, here we are very limited in the options for developing the passive tree.
This is not just a problem of numbers, but something more significant here.
May peace be with you, exile.
This game made me impotent.
No melle buff again? xD Thats verry disapointing '' Fixing skills that need rework '' LOLOL Not as single bit done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info