Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

This community is doomed and the only people killing this game are the community themselves. Such whiny, entitled and horrible players. You guys understand nothing about balance. You want buffs, buffs, buffs, and more buffs.

Defenses were reaching dangerous levels of power creep and yet you still want more. Games die from power creep. Is that what you want for PoE? They are curbing defensive power creep before it got out of control.

Take a step back from your PC if some nerfs make you mald this hard. This game shouldn't negatively effect your emotions this bad.
Calm down guys. This is out of season april fools joke manifesto.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
A little sad about the mana reservation mastery getting removed but I understand why you did it.

Aside from that overall looks good! Fingers crossed for melee changes in the actual patch notes.
LFG dude!
Very underwhelming changes, the buffs to underused skills, I got hyped, then disappointed...
SUPER HYPE! I personally don't care what gets changed as in any game you figure out new ways to play and win. Those that don't adapt...hmmm ill leave it at that.
love rmr changes OMEGALUL get f*d
this game is going to die, ggg wants to kill poe.
they think that all players can reach the top with 3 months of league......
The game doesn't need more nerfs, it needs buffs.
honestly............ I don't play POE anymore, every update just comes nerf in this game!!!!!!
until 3.15 everyone was satisfied with the game, from 3.16 onwards you started to spoil it.
I can't understand that, wanting to go back on something that was heading towards success.
You guys don't care about the players' opinion, it's no wonder that the number of players has only been dropping since 3.16.
Yay mostly all nerfs. Cool
Like others, I'm done with this game as well........this last league I had a blast with my explosive arrow build. Explosive Arrow is no longer playable after these nerfs, basically breaking the build and with minions being nerfed every league, there's other builds that I find fun playing........

I need an excuse to move on anyway. it's not the nerfs as much as it's the idea of doing all the nerfs, but not doing buffs elsewhere to compensate, yet they keep making the monsters harder and harder to kill each league........

I wish everyone the best, but after 7 years, it's time to move on. It's just not fun anymore..........Not sure what game I'm going to play yet, but I have at least 5 or 6 that I've been playing off and on that I really like........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info