Pathofexile Blocked in Indonesia by Biznet ISP

We have been told it's now working for Biznet users. Is anyone else having any problems playing normally? If so, what ISP are you using?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
We have been told it's now working for Biznet users. Is anyone else having any problems playing normally? If so, what ISP are you using?

Still cant login to poe, my ISP are Myrepublic and Firstmedia, currently i'm using Myrepublic cause need to check the current house, but around 4 days ago when im on my other house using Firstmedia i still had the same problem, can u guys try to ask the gov about this issue
"
Chris wrote:

Finally, I can connect, play PoE and AFK in-game now. Thank you / Terima Kasih!!
Last edited by Asterodia_ on Jun 29, 2022, 9:21:08 AM
Can someone elaborate what caused this? Did the Gov block a game?
"
xX999Xx wrote:
Can someone elaborate what caused this? Did the Gov block a game?

Yes.
I thought my file was corrupted and after repairing it still don't do any good, I immediately uninstalled and wanted to reinstall from the web.

Connection rejected, as if I'm accessing reddit. Sus, activated my VPN and voila, I'm through. Seriously does the gov buddy up with blizz to make us play that shit by banning this game?

My ISP: MyRepublic
"
palchabel wrote:
I thought my file was corrupted and after repairing it still don't do any good, I immediately uninstalled and wanted to reinstall from the web.

Connection rejected, as if I'm accessing reddit. Sus, activated my VPN and voila, I'm through. Seriously does the gov buddy up with blizz to make us play that shit by banning this game?

My ISP: MyRepublic

you will need to use a VPN solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info