Pathofexile Blocked in Indonesia by Biznet ISP

Yes
U can Play on console again
Still no luck on PC with Myrepublic ISP.

Restarted routers and PC, changed DNS (allowed me to get to forums and trading site but still no logins), allowed POE and EGS through firewall.

Anyone has any luck on PC?
"
BBJPz wrote:

Restarted routers and PC, changed DNS (allowed me to get to forums and trading site but still no logins), allowed POE and EGS through firewall.

played on PC-Steam based and can play.

so I think, MyRep(ISP) still hasn't paid a tribute to gov't (lol)

try to contact or wait until solve itself Or, or change the isp (might not be a bad idea but well, what to do...)
"
Chris wrote:
I have emailed the Indonesian government to ask what's going on.

Thank you, POE is back now!
"
BBJPz wrote:

Similiar like my problem few days ago I can open forum and trade but can't log in client,I change the dns but still won't work

The solution for me is using that "cloudflare app 1.1.1.1" <-- just goggle this

if I setting 1.1.1.1 manualy without using the app somehow it won't work

but installing the app then activate the 1.1.1.1 DNS it work out fine

funny thing is the 1.1.1.1 app actually make my ping better than without,so now even after they unblock it I still using the 1.1.1.1 app :D

also don't use the WARP 1.1.1.1 those are will significantly slowed you down as they actually a VPN use the 1.1.1.1 WARP version only as your last resort

Mudah mudahan bisa bro GL

I just tried without VPN with Biznet and works for PC.

Both website and game.

Back to under 50MS Ping on Singapore Gateway.
"

Similiar like my problem few days ago I can open forum and trade but can't log in client,I change the dns but still won't work

funny thing is the 1.1.1.1 app actually make my ping better than without,so now even after they unblock it I still using the 1.1.1.1 app :D

also don't use the WARP 1.1.1.1 those are will significantly slowed you down as they actually a VPN use the 1.1.1.1 WARP version only as your last resort

Vouching for the above solution. It would be the first result in the google search. Or you can simply type "1.1.1.1" into your address bar.

Good luck to all those still trying to figure it out. Hope this solution helps.
Same issue here, i've ready using cloudflare dns 1.1.1.1 but still can't play.
My isp is MyRepublic, everytime i tried login to the game is just "unexpected disconnect occur..".
"
ryanandri wrote:
Same issue here, i've ready using cloudflare dns 1.1.1.1 but still can't play.
My isp is MyRepublic, everytime i tried login to the game is just "unexpected disconnect occur..".

same here, my isp also myrep, is it only myrep or all other isp also still blocked? time to change isp?
"
"
BBJPz wrote:

thanks man, it worked :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info