Pathofexile Blocked in Indonesia by Biznet ISP

As of June 21 2022 pathofexile.com website and servers have been blocked by Biznet ISP, was working fine June 20th 2022 - Using a VPN is counter productive as it causes increased lag to the game.

Any details from the POE staff regarding this issue?

Last bumped on Jul 15, 2022, 6:04:57 AM
ohh shit thanks dude i was wondering why my path of exile wasnt working..

its coz of biznet... i will complain to them directly and see if they will unban or unblock
Seems like it's all ISP in Indonesia, need to use a VPN. Government decided to put Path of Exile on is block list for whatever reason.

I'm surprised every other game hasn't been blocked if POE is
"
IbRisen wrote:
As of June 21 2022 pathofexile.com website and servers have been blocked by Biznet ISP, was working fine June 20th 2022 - Using a VPN is counter productive as it causes increased lag to the game.

Any details from the POE staff regarding this issue?

This is a local issue in your contry and have nothing to do with GGG as such.
However the easy work-around is to change your DNS servers.....
has anyone been able to play with the change to the DNS ?
Have to use a VPN, more lag unless you find one that works for you.

Went from 100ms to 200 to 1000ms spikes with a VPN
"
Vishnuala wrote:
has anyone been able to play with the change to the DNS ?

"

cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 works for me (use the App). You don't need to use the WARP option since that is a VPN and It'll affect your ping. Simply using the 1.1.1.1 works since it's a DNS resolver (and it won't affect your ping).

"
tonald wrote:
Cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 App works for me , no idea about HC viability ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So here are 2 person that have confirmed that just changing the DNS solved their problem.
I have emailed the Indonesian government to ask what's going on.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thank you sir for your respond.
I already try chat with "kominfo" staff but slowly respond.
"Kominfo" is the ministry communication who block things. Might want to contact them.

They usually block things based on reports.

Im afraid poe need censor thing or need paying some tax, lets hope its not the case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info