Can't access the game or site(from Indonesia)(SOLVED WITH CLOUDFLARE'S DNS) -kinda

"
"
I hope this is temporary. I'll try using cloudflare's DNS resolver in the meantime.

Update: cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 works for me (use the App). You don't need to use the WARP option since that is a VPN and It'll affect your ping. Simply using the 1.1.1.1 works since it's a DNS resolver (and it won't affect your ping).

Well, I'd be damned! It actually worked!

@SangeGod, you can use this app on your PC as well.

P.S.: I fucking hate our government's stupid fucking regulations. Fuck!
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
tonald wrote:
Cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 App works for me , no idea about HC viability ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Click on the settings menu, select the "1.1.1.1" option NOT the "1.1.1.1 With Warp" option. If you can connect to the server, you won't be having any latency issues.
Last edited by cheatmasterXII on Jun 20, 2022, 10:33:31 AM
Using BizNet ISP, same problem. I honestly can't find it in me how officials deem this game to be harmful or negative to warrant a censorship. Gambling through lootboxes is entirely optional for people who has money. Gameplay doesn't have anything too violent, or even be categorized as violent. VPN works, but currently playing at around 80-100 ms just makes it borderline unplayable. If this persists, no more PoE for me.
Same with me, this happen just yesterday night.

I can access this site just fine, but can't open the game. I wonder why (it makes no sense whatsoever if this is caused by poe mystery boxes because gacha games are still accessible--poe's predatory spending is mild compared to them)

I'll keep an eye on this thread in case anyone contacted the ISP (either telkom or the other)
Same for me also, I thought i' am the one who cannot access the game. I guess something not right, then I installed VPN, seeing this tread and realized that we're f**k *p by our government, it says this game has "adult contents etc".
anyone can help us here?
Guess there's another thread here as I posted my own once I got my VPN up and running.

As of June 21, 2022

Using Biznet ISP and it was showing as connection error when using Chrome until I ran Firefox which re-routed me to the blocked content website.

Was able to get onto the website with my phone once, then after that continued to have a connection error

Guess no more POE in Indonesia without a VPN which just makes it harder to play due to lag.

Was able to play June 20, 2022 and was online until just after Midnight local time

its one of the most corrupted country in the world and they worry about nudity in a video game, pathetic
another Indonesian player i tried using Indihome ISP, Bizner ISP, telkomsel Hotspot, nothing work, pleasee GGG, please help us Indonesians to play your game, I have spend lots of money in this game, and I love it soo much
I used PrivadoVPN, it's free, I don't think it's worth it or not, the work but it's a bit laggy.
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
another Indonesian player i tried using Indihome ISP, Bizner ISP, telkomsel Hotspot, nothing work, pleasee GGG, please help us Indonesians to play your game, I have spend lots of money in this game, and I love it soo much

There are several solutions being shown in this thread so use them like change your DNS server.
If you are unhappy with your local goverment, then do something to change this.

Not something GGG has anything to do with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info