Can't access the game or site(from Indonesia)(SOLVED WITH CLOUDFLARE'S DNS) -kinda

-(Tweaked with Cloudflare's DNS resolver. Sadly, the game is still blocked here) So, In a way, it's 'solved', I guess.

I wonder if my ISP fucked up(They said they didn't), or GGG blocked the game's services in my region...

I still can play the game or open the site yesterday.

I need your help, GGG. Please don't ignore this post.

Thanks in advance.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
Last edited by namikazemaru on Jun 21, 2022, 10:08:31 AM
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2022, 8:24:48 AM
"
namikazemaru wrote:

I wonder if my ISP fucked up(They said they didn't), or GGG blocked the game's services in my region...

Thanks in advance.

GGG doesn't offer TECH support so that's that. However this is clearly a local ISP issue so nothing GGG can do here.....

You will need to try using a VPN solution like NordVPN or Exitlag.

It may also be the DNS server you use that have a problem....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Jun 20, 2022, 9:04:57 AM
"
namikazemaru wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Are you also using firstmedia ISP?
Apparently they're routing pathofexile.com to their censorship website.

This is the result when I pinged pathofexile.com:

"

> ping pathofexile.com Pinging internetpositif3.firstmedia.com [202.137.1.74] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out. Request timed out.
Request timed out.
"
"
namikazemaru wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Are you also using firstmedia ISP?
Apparently they're routing pathofexile.com to their censorship website.

This is the result when I pinged pathofexile.com:

"

> ping pathofexile.com Pinging internetpositif3.firstmedia.com [202.137.1.74] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out. Request timed out.
Request timed out.

I am using Smartfren with a mifi modem. Well, I am super fucked, then. I wonder if it's the work of our beloved government...
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
namikazemaru wrote:

I am using Smartfren with a mifi modem. Well, I am super fucked, then. I wonder if it's the work of our beloved government...

Why don't you try either the change in DNS servers or the VPN solution ?
I hope this is temporary. I'll try using cloudflare's DNS resolver in the meantime.
i am experiencing the same problem and my ISP is first media as well
"
I hope this is temporary. I'll try using cloudflare's DNS resolver in the meantime.

Update: cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 works for me (use the App). You don't need to use the WARP option since that is a VPN and It'll affect your ping. Simply using the 1.1.1.1 works since it's a DNS resolver (and it won't affect your ping).
Last edited by cheatmasterXII on Jun 20, 2022, 9:45:04 AM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
namikazemaru wrote:

Why don't you try either the change in DNS servers or the VPN solution ?

Because, most of the time, VPN is so laggy. And I don't want to play PoE or any MOBA with high latency/ping. Just to avoid the unusual death in HC. I used to die a lot because of rubberbanding or stuttering in this game.

But, I'll try Cloudflare DNS resolver.
Cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 App works for me , no idea about HC viability ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Tonald on Jun 20, 2022, 10:15:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info