Can't access the game or site(from Indonesia)(SOLVED WITH CLOUDFLARE'S DNS) -kinda

"
There are several solutions being shown in this thread so use them like change your DNS server.
If you are unhappy with your local goverment, then do something to change this.

Not something GGG has anything to do with.

Anyone from Indonesia that is posting on the POE website has already used a VPN as changing DNS hasn't worked for years to circumvent blocked websites in Indonesia.

Most of us are reporting it here to bring it to the attention of GGG as they probably were not made aware that an entire country's community can no longer access their game which also means less income for GGG, but if they really can't do anything about it guess they just lost a lot of customers.z

Thank you for your helpful input though.
"
IbRisen wrote:

Anyone from Indonesia that is posting on the POE website has already used a VPN as changing DNS hasn't worked for years to circumvent blocked websites in Indonesia.

Most of us are reporting it here to bring it to the attention of GGG as they probably were not made aware that an entire country's community can no longer access their game which also means less income for GGG, but if they really can't do anything about it guess they just lost a lot of customers.z

"

cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 works for me (use the App). You don't need to use the WARP option since that is a VPN and It'll affect your ping. Simply using the 1.1.1.1 works since it's a DNS resolver (and it won't affect your ping).

"
tonald wrote:
Cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 App works for me , no idea about HC viability ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So here are 2 person that have confirmed that just changing the DNS solved their problem.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Jun 21, 2022, 9:36:38 AM
"
alph12erko wrote:
Using BizNet ISP, same problem. I honestly can't find it in me how officials deem this game to be harmful or negative to warrant a censorship. Gambling through lootboxes is entirely optional for people who has money. Gameplay doesn't have anything too violent, or even be categorized as violent. VPN works, but currently playing at around 80-100 ms just makes it borderline unplayable. If this persists, no more PoE for me.

The 'gambling' is not even the main point of this game. Well, sure, item drops are rng based, but most games are. Those boomers are just fucking stupid. That's all.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
IbRisen wrote:

Was able to play June 20, 2022 and was online until just after Midnight local time

I noticed the change at 6 PM. That's when I turned my PC on and I can't access the game. I thought it was just another 'unable the connect patch' issue that can be solved by restarting my PC. Then I contacted my ISP and had to deal with their stupid CS, until someone mentioned about pinging the address, which I did. Turned out it is blocked by my ISP. AND, the CS still fucking denied it, like what the actual goddamn fuck was that??? I gave them screenshots and their answer was "Something like this should have been detected by the system, but we can't see anything wrong with your connection, Sir."

'Customer service' my ass. These people have driven me crazy, tbh.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
Last edited by namikazemaru on Jun 21, 2022, 10:03:43 AM
Cannot play poe on ps4.
Firstmedia isp
Jakarta pusat
"
funny_fuel166 wrote:
Cannot play poe on ps4.
Firstmedia isp
Jakarta pusat

And that'd be a real bummer. I don't know the workaround for this particular problem, since I don't see any Cloudflare download link for PS4.
Change dns to 1.1.1.1 on ps4 dosent work.
Open dns home, google, etc dosent work.
Damn indonesia official
Okay for anyone who still had a problem:

Go to 1.1.1.1 website, and download the app for Windows

Install it, then it will automatically appear on your taskbar
Open the setting on bottom-right of the window and select the 1.1.1.1 option
Turn it on and poe is now accessible again

I hate the ISP on daily basis but this is now on another level of shitty business
Last edited by StereoxAS on Jun 22, 2022, 1:35:28 AM
"
funny_fuel166 wrote:
Cannot play poe on ps4.
Firstmedia isp
Jakarta pusat

man this one totally require GGG action, cause he bought the game, at least a refund is a must
"
IbRisen wrote:
"
There are several solutions being shown in this thread so use them like change your DNS server.
If you are unhappy with your local goverment, then do something to change this.

Not something GGG has anything to do with.

its totally something that need GGG's attention, its income from one whole country man, hahaha, also this thread only consist of people who already know how to use vpn and dns, but what about people without the knowledge of dns or vpn they cant even access this thread to find a solution

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info