Reintroducing Kirac's Vault Pass

"
alhazred70 wrote:
reintroduced with no innovations or considerations for the things wrong with the first pass?

I'll pass

Again... I have plenty of money I can spend on POE but ... well you guys aren't earning it and this pass is just dumb.

Sure GGG your stuff is worth give or take double what anyone else in the game industry charges for a pass... because you guys are sooo special your super limited MTX that has conditions and are only applicable to a tiny narrow niche are just that much better... or you're that much greedier than some of the worst game companies in existence...

You're asking more than EA and Epic asks for most of their passes... Enjoy your waining playerbase... Destoyer is in two days and Lost Ark might be stupidly cute and mega MMO-y but its combat is totally eating your lunch and the mmo content gives a nice respite from the repetition of only ever "mowing maps".

it's the same in every business in the world.

huge gigacorp companies can't afford to lower prices cause they got billions of customers while the litle shop across the street is somehow able to sell the same stuff for half price because he got 100 customers.

ok, the above makes no sense to me but obviously to you because you compare games with 10s of millions of players with poe.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Yup also agree, I wont buy this till I can use it on 2 voids.
Nobody was buying it after the official release of the vault pass, so you're posting it again? :)
no thanks...Don't think i'll be playing too much this league to actually care.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
-
Last edited by BluValk on Dec 8, 2023, 7:46:25 AM
So instead of making it "Kill bosses on all available non-unique maps" to get the skins, you decided to rekt standard players by making it complete maps?

Top Executive Level Decision Making
I hated this concept the first time. I still hate it.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Would be interesting for me if you include something similar as the Maroider MTX and link to one of the unique armour pieces that either have high strength requirements or grant strength as a bonus. Would fit thematically.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on May 18, 2022, 10:18:15 AM
Too expensive, other "Passes" with much more "content" cost only a third... thats the whole selling point of a pass, but sure, you do you GGG
"
vio wrote:

ok, the above makes no sense to me but obviously to you because you compare games with 10s of millions of players with poe.

I think your argument is dumb, because if they lowered the price, MORE people would buy it and they would make more money overall. Only downside: More people might have the "time-exclusive" skins... but honestly who cares, the game is already loaded with MTX, and you are limited to use one MTX per "mtx-slot" anyway, so even if you had 15 "foot print" skins, the other 14 wont be visible and therefor not diminishing the exclusivity factor it holds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info