Reintroducing Kirac's Vault Pass

MADE THEM WORK WHILE DUAL WIELDING...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"

...because many Standard players can instantly unlock their whole Atlas by completing a single map.

Is this outdated?
"
MADE THEM WORK WHILE DUAL WIELDING...

NEVER
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Last edited by StupidSmile on May 17, 2022, 9:26:07 PM
Mageblood thing is hilarious nice
"
Mageblood thing is hilarious nice

I don't like it. I prefer more "compact" MTX. It looks like weird pet.
Last edited by Vocasek9 on May 18, 2022, 12:23:23 AM
reintroduced with no innovations or considerations for the things wrong with the first pass?

I'll pass

Again... I have plenty of money I can spend on POE but ... well you guys aren't earning it and this pass is just dumb.

Sure GGG your stuff is worth give or take double what anyone else in the game industry charges for a pass... because you guys are sooo special your super limited MTX that has conditions and are only applicable to a tiny narrow niche are just that much better... or you're that much greedier than some of the worst game companies in existence...

You're asking more than EA and Epic asks for most of their passes... Enjoy your waining playerbase... Destoyer is in two days and Lost Ark might be stupidly cute and mega MMO-y but its combat is totally eating your lunch and the mmo content gives a nice respite from the repetition of only ever "mowing maps".
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on May 18, 2022, 12:43:18 AM
"
ssf_enigma wrote:
To whoever it may concern, can you please make so we can wear the skins on the main hand + off hand at the same time? Void battery is mostly used while using 2 of them at the same time and this skin only applies to one of it.

I'm on the verge of getting it but this is kind of a dealbreaker (I got the last league one and I checked in standard, you can't wear the skins on two paradoxicas at the same time) and we can't buy the pass twice so is not like there is another option.

Thanks!

This, please.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
alhazred70 wrote:
reintroduced with no innovations or considerations for the things wrong with the first pass?

I'll pass

Again... I have plenty of money I can spend on POE but ... well you guys aren't earning it and this pass is just dumb.

Sure GGG your stuff is worth give or take double what anyone else in the game industry charges for a pass... because you guys are sooo special your super limited MTX thatS has conditions and are only applicable to a tiny narrow niche are just that much better... or you're that much greedier than some of the worst game companies in existence...

You're asking more than EA and Epic asks for most of their passes... Enjoy your waining playerbase... Destoyer is in two days and Lost Ark might be stupidly cute and mega MMO-y but its combat is totally eating your lunch and the mmo content gives a nice respite from the repetition of only ever "mowing maps".

Speaking of EA...

I've returned to Apex Legends with S12 launch, haven't really played since S6 and was pleasantly surprised. Before you would spend 950 Apex Coins on BP, eventually you would earn it all back and get a little extra (50AC), now it's 350AC extra, and let's not forget all the cosmetics you earn on the way, which there's substantially more compared to S4 or S5.

Now on PoE BP... The fact that you can't just buy it with store points is a d*ck move on it's own and screams: "CASH GRAB!!!". Even for someone who spent close to $1k over the years it's still really hard to justify the $30 price tag, especially when it comes without any additional bonuses. If it came with, let's say, 50% of it's worth of store points, I would consider it. Either that or cut it's price in half and let us buy it with store points...
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
"
ssf_enigma wrote:
To whoever it may concern, can you please make so we can wear the skins on the main hand + off hand at the same time? Void battery is mostly used while using 2 of them at the same time and this skin only applies to one of it.

I'm on the verge of getting it but this is kind of a dealbreaker (I got the last league one and I checked in standard, you can't wear the skins on two paradoxicas at the same time) and we can't buy the pass twice so is not like there is another option.

Thanks!

Really agree with this. Cannot imagine ever equipping 1x Void Battery because it has such strong synergy with... another copy of itself
Le Toucan Will Return
I like the skins but hate the concept of forcing me to play the current league to get them :(
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info