We have released a new version of Kirac's Vault Pass that contains unique item skin rewards that are exclusive to this league! Each of these rewards visually interacts with gameplay in some way and will leave the store forever when the Sentinel League ends. After purchasing the pass, you can earn its rewards in the Atlas endgame by completing map objectives. Check out this post for more information!

Check out this video to see the rewards you can earn:

Purchase your pass, unlock access to Kirac's Vault, and complete Atlas objectives to earn up to eight exclusive unique item skins. You'll earn your first reward upon entering the Karui Shores, after defeating Kitava. You'll earn additional rewards by completing sets of map bonus objectives while exploring your Atlas. In Path of Exile: Sentinel, we removed both Vinktar Square and Doryani's Machinarium from the Atlas, so if you complete the bonus objectives of all 115 maps, you'll have earned all eight available rewards!

These unique item skins don't just provide an alternate appearance for popular end-game items, they also visually interact with your gameplay in new ways. For example, the Intravenous Mageblood skin drains enabled Magic Utility Flasks directly into your bloodstream. The Glacial Hyrri's Ire skin causes enemies chilled by your projectiles to become skewered with shards of crystalline ice. The Mystic Void Battery skin changes the look of your Power Charges and the force within your Void Battery grows as your maximum number of Power Charges increases. To be clear, the unique item skins you can earn are entirely cosmetic and do not convey any gameplay advantage. You still need to acquire the actual unique item they apply to.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I purchase the Pass and track my progress through it?

How do I claim my rewards?

Do I get anything right away for buying the Pass?

Is this pay-to-win in any way?

Do I need to have bought the Pass before I complete my Atlas? Is there a penalty for just waiting until near the end of the league and buying it then?

I'd like to earn some microtransactions without having to pay. Is there a free Pass?

Can I pay more money to unlock rewards that I have not been able to unlock through gameplay?

Does the Pass give you the unique items that you need in order to be able to wear the skins?

Is the Pass available for Standard players?

Will I have access to my cosmetic unique item skins in Standard or future leagues?

Can I equip these unique item skins to other unique items than the one they are intended for?

Are the Pass or its cosmetic unique item skins available after this league ends?

What happens if I'm playing in multiple Sentinel leagues? Which league does the Pass track progress from?

How did you choose these unique items to reskin?

Will the Kirac's Vault Pass be released on Console platforms?

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
"Is the Pass available for Standard players?
No. At this stage it is only available to players in the current challenge league because many Standard players can instantly unlock their whole Atlas by completing a single map."

So it took you 3+ months after emailing and forum threads asking if you could change the challenges to make it so that Standard can also participate in this and all you could come up with is the same system?
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
the rumi's concoction skin in the video's thumbnail looks like an adult toy.

To whoever it may concern, can you please make so we can wear the skins on the main hand + off hand at the same time? Void battery is mostly used while using 2 of them at the same time and this skin only applies to one of it.

I'm on the verge of getting it but this is kind of a dealbreaker (I got the last league one and I checked in standard, you can't wear the skins on two paradoxicas at the same time) and we can't buy the pass twice so is not like there is another option.

Thanks!
What about Kirac's hotfix 2 pass?
"
ssf_enigma wrote:
To whoever it may concern, can you please make so we can wear the skins on the main hand + off hand at the same time? Void battery is mostly used while using 2 of them at the same time and this skin only applies to one of it.

I'm on the verge of getting it but this is kind of a dealbreaker (I got the last league one and I checked in standard, you can't wear the skins on two paradoxicas at the same time) and we can't buy the pass twice so is not like there is another option.

Thanks!

This!
Best thing here is the hyrri's ire >_<

EDIT: Also, no Standard player participation/system reconfigure to include Standard players = no more money from me. RIP :(
Last edited by andrew8448 on May 17, 2022, 7:38:14 PM
Nice!
no standard support again?... when will you learn GGG.

"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"Is the Pass available for Standard players?
No. At this stage it is only available to players in the current challenge league because many Standard players can instantly unlock their whole Atlas by completing a single map."

So it took you 3+ months after emailing and forum threads asking if you could change the challenges to make it so that Standard can also participate in this and all you could come up with is the same system?

same thoughts

I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
Last edited by lRedWolf on May 17, 2022, 8:21:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info