The Atlas Passive Tree in Path of Exile: Sentinel

"
Hydros80 wrote:
It was clear from beggining, but for anybody who missed point:

WE NEED MORE ATLAS POINTS !!!!!

Cheers

+100
also remove alrdy useless rogu exile + torm spirits!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Finally i can block league content that i generally skip. Also i dont even run maps with scarab in first week so Stream of Consciousness so good for first week or maybe later. In my opinion it can beat rusted scrabas with a lot of blocking allocate and increasing base chance spawn.
can't wait anymore im to hyped!
No changes for Harvest? RIP sacred blossom.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
NERF ROGUE EXILES, THEY ARE TOO GOOD
Where are passives to block Essence/Tormented spirits/Strongboxes/Shrines/Rouge Exiles as they are counted as "extra content" ?

Maybe add few extra points for those new passives.

TY.
Last edited by dark_elvis on May 11, 2022, 4:56:59 AM
DEEP
DARK
MAP
FANTASIES
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
"
Esubane wrote:
Excuse me, what's the point of that last keystone you introduced? Rare monsters have 1 additional affix...and? That's it? No reward for additional risk?

Don't tell me this is "HH keystone" that's useless otherwise.

They changed the way exp and drops are calculated to be based on the mods a monster has, so adding one will increase the rewards.

Also part of the "Complete Endgame Grinds" challenge this league is "Defeat 100 5-mod Rare Monsters in Tier 16 Maps" and rares naturally only come with 2-4 mods.
GOODDD!!!
i dont find Ominous Silence in the tree ^^
GGG: "Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues."

-.-;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info