The Atlas Passive Tree in Path of Exile: Sentinel

"
Esubane wrote:
Excuse me, what's the point of that last keystone you introduced? Rare monsters have 1 additional affix...and? That's it? No reward for additional risk?

Don't tell me this is "HH keystone" that's useless otherwise.

the modifiers now directly scale the rewards, so that's basicaly extra juice for rare monsters if you can handle to kill them
I'm really looking forward to remove a lot of content: I'll pick 7 or 8 out of those 10 nodes asap.

Why can't we remove incursion/bestiary/delve/betrayal? They seem to be special and even get their own atlas missions. Why?
"
nZain wrote:
I'm really looking forward to remove a lot of content: I'll pick 7 or 8 out of those 10 nodes asap.

Why can't we remove incursion/bestiary/delve/betrayal? They seem to be special and even get their own atlas missions. Why?

Cause they are masters after all and they decided not to erase them? Anyways typical internet person complaining after changes that benefits that player already !

"Mommy, why do I see Pepsi in the supermarkter while I (ME ME ME I I I) only drink Coca Cola?"
OMG ! Good work GGG !
Can someone confirm me this ?

Stream of Consciousness
Your Maps cannot be modified by Fragments
Your Maps have 50% more Base chance to contain Extra Content

OK no fragment means no scarabs. Fine

"50% more Base chance" : what does this means ?
Base, i think we have 8% chance to have a content ( sacred grove, heist, blight ...) ; does it means we will have 58% chance to get it ?
If yes, its absolutely huge. With small keystone, we can have easily someting like 70% chance to have all non exclude content.

Or its just 50% chance to get a single extra content ?
If its that, its totally useless
Last edited by Arkanis_Gath on May 11, 2022, 12:34:14 PM
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
Can someone confirm me this ?

Stream of Consciousness
Your Maps cannot be modified by Fragments
Your Maps have 50% more Base chance to contain Extra Content

OK no fragment means no scarabs. Fine

"50% more Base chance" : what does this means ?
Base, i think we have 8% chance to have a content ( sacred grove, heist, blight ...) ; does it means we will have 58% chance to get it ?
If yes, its absolutely huge. With small keystone, we can have easily someting like 70% chance to have all non exclude content.

Or its just 50% chance to get a single extra content ?
If its that, its totally useless

i think its 50% of the base 8% so total 12%
kinda sadge that's just +4% so equivalent to taking two exclusion notables introduced in this patch as well.

I was expecting this 50% to be multiplicative with whatever base chance you've got combined (8% starting + whatever you took from specialized nodes + whatever you gained by excluding certain mechanics). Eg your chance was 24% and this keystone would take it to 36%.

Apparently that'd be too good i guess. This is just 'alch and go' keystone after all.
Nice! Big fan of upgrading this atlas/endgame system. Especially giving us more freedom. Great additions.
Err... What's the point of adding ALL the atlas nodes here, instead of only the new ones ?
Who cares about what we already had ? It's like putting all skill gems of the game if you add 3 new ones...
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
very nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info