The Atlas Passive Tree in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Do the 2% map drop travel nodes pick a random mob when the map is opened?
Will there be any way to identify that you've killed the mob?

Which you stated what was new or different, rather than just listening every passive tree point. How would we know whats different?
this passive tree goes hard W update fr fr
Cassia supremacy
"
Glassss wrote:
Which you stated what was new or different, rather than just listening every passive tree point. How would we know whats different?

The 10 Block content nodes. Dance of Destruction, Wellspring of Creation, Grand design, Wandering path, Stream of consciousness, Shadow Shaping, Singular focus, Twist of fate, Valley of Darkness, Height Of Hubris. I believe that is all 20.
Let’s smash this league!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Glassss wrote:

in the site in the "GAME"button press atlas tree https://www.pathofexile.com/atlas-skill-tree
if u played last league u should remember a bit of the tree
can u please tell us which nodes are changed/buffed/nerfed so we dont have to look at every single node on new/old tree please
:3
You guys have done so well for this league! Well more so a continuation from last league/expansion, so nice!

"
The ability to prevent certain league mechanics from appearing for an increased chance of ones that we actually want is fantastic, I wholeheartedly welcome it!

Betrayal missions are my absolute favorite thing to do in PoE, and I'd gladly give up the Atlas Passive Points to disable Kirac / Niko / Einhar for a higher chance at Jun missions <3.

I like the fact that GGG gave us some options. There are times when all I want to do is run Jun missions, and times when I absolutely don't want ANY Jun missions to randomly pop on my map.

"
By the golden Ass of innocence why is there no mod that removes Essence and Tormented spirit to get 2% on other leagues mechanics?

I am severely bummed that Essence/Tormented Spirits/Betrayal/Incursion/Delve aren't on the list for options to exclude. It seems more like an oversight, as if someone just forgot to put them in.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Lets go!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info