[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Oh I need to try this build this league.

Although I have one question. What's the differenct between the elemental one and the cats one? Which is better in general not just for mapping but also for bossing.
"
Digifracture wrote:

Although I have one question. What's the differenct between the elemental one and the cats one? Which is better in general not just for mapping but also for bossing.

Ice spear is best, Elementalist one is nerfed pretty bad.
Cats version is for cat lovers only, lower DPS.
Hello guys.can someone check my build.does it work,if im get pathfinder?https://pobb.in/HKtFgfaqeMNQ
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Digifracture wrote:

Ice spear is best, Elementalist one is nerfed pretty bad.
Cats version is for cat lovers only, lower DPS.

Thanks bud.
I already did the cats before, a few leagues ago and it was pretty fun but haven't done the scion one yet.
Wow thanks for this amazing guide ! It helps me make work this build !

What do you farm with this build ? I hesitate to go heist or mines but I have a doubt.
Hey! Can wardloop do 8-mod t16 maps with atleast 4-5k whisps (and for which budget if yes)?

Also how tanky is this build? Found "tanky" version pob, but it have only 6k phys max hit, seems kinda low
Last edited by bspace2 on Jan 13, 2024, 2:47:00 PM
"
killshout wrote:
What do you farm with this build ? I hesitate to go heist or mines but I have a doubt.

This build is great against foes as strong as those in ~T16 alch&go mapping. Ward neutralizes most of the hits encountered there, and the dps is plenty, even on the budget version. You can just run around and loot, while the wardloop automates the killing.

Good farming strats:
* any Alch&Go mapping strat
* heist
* delve (not deep delve)
* sanctum maybe (haven't tried yet)

"
bspace2 wrote:
Hey! Can wardloop do 8-mod t16 maps with atleast 4-5k whisps (and for which budget if yes)?

Also how tanky is this build? Found "tanky" version pob, but it have only 6k phys max hit, seems kinda low

This build is not tanky against stronger foes. Once enemy damage gets above ward, deaths will happen. We cannot reduce or convert phys damage without breaking the loop, hp is limited due to all the uniques and ward prefixes. Big phys hits hurt, and there's little we can do about that.

The "tanky" tree adds spell suppression for tankyness, but that's useless against phys attacks. Ironically, the non-tanky tree has more ehp against phys attacks (more life nodes, mind over matter, block).

With enough damage and proper movement you can still do those maps, but deaths will happen.
Is it possible to use a mageblood with this?
Thinking about the league mechanic specifically is it maybe time for sab? We can steal mist walker from assassin giving us crit immunity. The damage would be lower but born in shadows/mistwalker might give us a fighting chance?

Stasis prison feels more affordable this league so could go turbo meme and try a no ward variant. I haven't looked at that all so no idea where to begin with that one. The damage would be way lower than scion but it might not fall over in big wisp maps.
can someone help me with me build. I cat get the loop to work i checked on the website ad it says the loop works https://pobb.in/4ftEpWvfudRA
Last edited by Doctor_Ido on Jan 15, 2024, 9:12:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info