[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

The build is not good for the 10k whip and Abyss mechanic
Nobody has tested Crit Immunity, perhaps that works

Ice Spear is the best. You can replace any skills
Go for the VD / Blazing Salvo option

You can also play arc, hexblast, lightning conduit of heavens or any other spell.
Heya guys,

I am following the "100 - 200 Divines 30 Million DPS Tanky Uber Farmer" and I am trying to go for the 4th flask.
I can't get to the right numbers so I check on the PoB and it seems that either the PoB is wrong, or the calculator is wrong :

In PoB I have that :

If I set that in the calculator :

Is there something that I am missing ?

Thanks
I see the Wrath and Pandemonius and counter with a Petrified and Defiance survival package, for those impossible-to-dodge situations
Does an allies discipline aura mess up forbidden rites damage? I know determination aura breaks the loop.
"
Saltan wrote:
Heya guys,

I am following the "100 - 200 Divines 30 Million DPS Tanky Uber Farmer" and I am trying to go for the 4th flask.
I can't get to the right numbers so I check on the PoB and it seems that either the PoB is wrong, or the calculator is wrong :

In PoB I have that :

If I set that in the calculator :

Is there something that I am missing ?

Thanks

in this situation the calculator is correct, that build needs a bit more flask charges gained.
Last edited by Akshay on Jan 7, 2024, 10:40:51 PM
"
I see the Wrath and Pandemonius and counter with a Petrified and Defiance survival package, for those impossible-to-dodge situations

What's that?
"
Stormedge wrote:
Does an allies discipline aura mess up forbidden rites damage? I know determination aura breaks the loop.

should be fine, you could get some chaos res

if your playing a with friend, you could drop FR and go with a skeletons and 2 heartbound setup only

where you have 2x420 rings and 4 Skeleton setup.
loop should work without FR
good time of the day, guys, please see what the problem is , I can't run it , etc
Hi, the major pantheon is only Brine King ? i play with Kara's flask, i use Arakaali and i have no probleme i dont see why the Brine King is only option in the thread. i have miss something ?
"
Nergaahl wrote:
Hi, tried this build in the past, but I was just wondering if it's possible to use something other than Freezing Pulse/Ice Spear just to try it out, or are these spells best in slot/more ideal. Thanks!

Ice Spear's ability to multihit makes it ideal against bosses. Other spells work, but your boss dps will be lower.

"
Akshay wrote:
Nobody has tested Crit Immunity, perhaps that works

The mark mastery can only protect against a single foe at a time. Properly juiced maps will have multiple rares onscreen. Other forms of crit immunity (brass dome, poison, ..) are difficult to fit in.

I'd advise anyone running the suppress tree to pick the mark mastery against crits, but it won't grant full immunity.

"
Saltan wrote:

I don't know what formulas PoB is using. If they're including the chance to not consume charges, then their results will be wrong. Eventually you get unlucky and then you die.

"

That combination is all about recovering from small hits (which our ward + recoup are doing just fine).

We are worried about big phys hits, especially with blue wisps. We must not reduce incoming phys damage or our loop breaks. If we cannot evade or block, then we must take the full damage. What matters is ehp (and thus phys max hit), and low life+Petrified Blood lowers ehp.

IMHO the only reason to use Petrified Blood is if your skin happens to have Pain Attunement.

"
DreamPeace wrote:
Hi, the major pantheon is only Brine King ? i play with Kara's flask, i use Arakaali and i have no probleme i dont see why the Brine King is only option in the thread. i have miss something ?

Anything that doesn't reduce your self damage works. But arakaali isn't very useful.
Stunlocks are a concern (stuns are determined by the damage taken *before* ward), and solving them via pantheon is the simplest solution.

Your setup works, but Brine King plus a better flask might be stronger overall.
Last edited by SleepyDhole on Jan 8, 2024, 4:23:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info