[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
chimodzi wrote:
Hey, I'm thinking to try it out on HC. Has anyone tried doing it? What is your experience with that build? Is it worth trying or I'm likely to lose my character easily?

Open the wrong map, click the wrong altar, be careless after a loading screen, or encounter the wrong tormented spirit, and you'll suicide.

You cannot have any physical damage reduction. Ward is awesome at neutralizing small to medium hits, but a single big phys hit can oneshot you. Blue wisps make phys crits really common this league.

Would not recommend.

"
Domah wrote:
I tried heist and someone in heist up my skill duration so I can't :/

Do you know which one do this so I can skip them to farm heist ?
Thanks again !

You equipped one of your rogues with a weapon that grants malevolence (or determination). Check their gear and unequip as neccessary.
"
SleepyDhole wrote:
"
chimodzi wrote:
Hey, I'm thinking to try it out on HC. Has anyone tried doing it? What is your experience with that build? Is it worth trying or I'm likely to lose my character easily?

Open the wrong map, click the wrong altar, be careless after a loading screen, or encounter the wrong tormented spirit, and you'll suicide.

You cannot have any physical damage reduction. Ward is awesome at neutralizing small to medium hits, but a single big phys hit can oneshot you. Blue wisps make phys crits really common this league.

Would not recommend.

"
Domah wrote:
I tried heist and someone in heist up my skill duration so I can't :/

Do you know which one do this so I can skip them to farm heist ?
Thanks again !

You equipped one of your rogues with a weapon that grants malevolence (or determination). Check their gear and unequip as neccessary.

Thank you ! it's fixed, time to farm heist \o/
When i get damaged MoM deactivates my loop cos i go to 0 mana what should i do to solve it thats the pob https://pobb.in/5qmmDzqP-1He
"
When i get damaged MoM deactivates my loop cos i go to 0 mana what should i do to solve it thats the pob https://pobb.in/5qmmDzqP-1He

You have 820 Ward, which doesn't block the damage of your Forbidden Rite (and note even your Skeletons I Suppose?)

You have 2489 life. 40% of your maximum life as chaos dmg ist 2489 * 0.4 * 1.52 (-chaos res) = 1,531 dmg you take from your chaos hit.

Assuming that the skeleton damage is prevented by Ward (which i think is not) you damage yourself for 1,531 dmg, which results into 606 dmg taken on mana per loop.

Way to fix this: more Chaos res, more ward, less life

edit: https://i.imgur.com/vM02HOd.jpg
Last edited by Laeuft on Jan 5, 2024, 5:30:10 AM
Howdy, i have some questions and would greatly appreciate some answers.

1. I managed to get a good stygian and put in added lightning damage to spells jewel. Is there any reason i shouldn't drop sigil of power and replace it with something else?

2. What are the most important upgrades in terms of dmg? I already have skin of the lords with lvl 3 empower and im almost lvl 95, im missing last life passive node. So i cant gain anything else from the passive tree.

3. I noticed that in the 10 - 20 div version of pob there is no brutal restraint but the socket is still assigned on the passive tree. Is this a mistake or should we drop brutal restraint at some point?

Other than that, this is the first time in many years of me playing that i actually am slaying pinnacle bosses and it's all thanks to this build. Simply amazing, can't get enough of it.
"
DoragonShadou wrote:
Howdy, i have some questions and would greatly appreciate some answers.

1. I managed to get a good stygian and put in added lightning damage to spells jewel. Is there any reason i shouldn't drop sigil of power and replace it with something else?

2. What are the most important upgrades in terms of dmg? I already have skin of the lords with lvl 3 empower and im almost lvl 95, im missing last life passive node. So i cant gain anything else from the passive tree.

3. I noticed that in the 10 - 20 div version of pob there is no brutal restraint but the socket is still assigned on the passive tree. Is this a mistake or should we drop brutal restraint at some point?

Other than that, this is the first time in many years of me playing that i actually am slaying pinnacle bosses and it's all thanks to this build. Simply amazing, can't get enough of it.

1. Sure drop sigil, its very clunky, I should again remove it going forward
2. Gem quality, Dying Sun, Double Curse - These are easy dps
3. No, that PoB has balbala, which pob does not have balbala jewel?

See the upgrades section, getting 4 flasks is a bit tricky, but if you can get it rolling, its a great upgrade. easy way out is to get one pathfinder charm.

the flask calculator has been updated, it works very accurately, thanks to Mr Kulinda

https://returnx.github.io/cwdt/

we have a guy in discord making a better upgrade priority list.

for now, just upgrade everything as you get currency
Last edited by Akshay on Jan 6, 2024, 12:50:48 AM
Hey WardLoopers,

First of all thanks for the build, i gave it a try as my second char and i love it so far. I probably have several questions but right now i'm confused about Righteous Fire, what's the point of having it ?
"
Milamber63 wrote:
Hey WardLoopers,

First of all thanks for the build, i gave it a try as my second char and i love it so far. I probably have several questions but right now i'm confused about Righteous Fire, what's the point of having it ?

Normal Righteous Fire grants 40% more damage.
Cheers, thanks Akshay for still maintaining this build and answering all the questions. I've played this build a lot some leagues ago and had a lot fun.

Just wondering how the 100-200 divine version performs in T16 league mechanic juiced abyss strat maps, esp. defence related. Some of the abyss rare mobs hit quite hard, is this version able to tank those? Any experience?
Hi, tried this build in the past, but I was just wondering if it's possible to use something other than Freezing Pulse/Ice Spear just to try it out, or are these spells best in slot/more ideal. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info