[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Hey just wanted to thank you, amazing work on the guide! Also appreciate the help i see you and everyone do in the comments for others who couldn't get the build to work or have questions.

-For t16 maps, any juice feels like its scary, any gameplay tips or things to do differently?
Last edited by GoodGreenGuy on May 24, 2023, 12:03:41 PM
there is a problem that my RF is not activated, that is, it is activated but for 2-3 seconds, and turns off immediately, help me fix it somehow
Last edited by RICKJUNGER on May 24, 2023, 4:03:47 PM
Following , build is great
Last edited by macom0909 on May 25, 2023, 10:00:23 AM
"
GoodGreenGuy wrote:
Hey just wanted to thank you, amazing work on the guide! Also appreciate the help i see you and everyone do in the comments for others who couldn't get the build to work or have questions.

-For t16 maps, any juice feels like its scary, any gameplay tips or things to do differently?

I don't know what do you mean by juice, but i do t16 legion/harbingers with sextants and scarabs, and with delirium atlas points so i don't have to use orbs. Also run 5 ways solo when i have all 5 emblems, pretty good exp even when solo. I rarely die, usually it's a big phys hit if i get too close to a general, or archnemesis balls if i don't pay attention.

You just need more damage and 4 flasks. I did spend much more than 15 div, so there's that. Take a look at upgrade section and choose what you can afford that will help you deal more damage and be faster.
Last edited by whatever29173919 on May 26, 2023, 2:37:12 AM
"
"
GoodGreenGuy wrote:

I don't know what do you mean by juice, but i do t16 legion/harbingers with sextants and scarabs, and with delirium atlas points so i don't have to use orbs. Also run 5 ways solo when i have all 5 emblems, pretty good exp even when solo. I rarely die, usually it's a big phys hit if i get too close to a general, or archnemesis balls if i don't pay attention.

You just need more damage and 4 flasks. I did spend much more than 15 div, so there's that. Take a look at upgrade section and choose what you can afford that will help you deal more damage and be faster.

What would u recommend for the best gems for a 6 link Skin of the Lords 2R2G2B?
the only gem thats "too expensive" for me currently is the Awakened GMP so other than that :) ty for reply btw
"
GoodGreenGuy wrote:
"
"
GoodGreenGuy wrote:

What would u recommend for the best gems for a 6 link Skin of the Lords 2R2G2B?
the only gem thats "too expensive" for me currently is the Awakened GMP so other than that :) ty for reply btw

Honestly, don't know.

The guide mentions that gems in body armour are interchangeable, though if you're using skin of the lords then you should use level 3 or 4 empower to maximize the Ice Spear gem level.

I would advice to load the build in path of building, and try to find out which support gems for Ice Spear would give you the best damage. I tried switching different ones that the guide mentions and the damage difference isn't that big. I've seen someone putting creeping frost or whatever in body armour as well, though i don't see the point since Ice Spear is like 90% of your damage, better to just get as much out of it as you can.

Btw, i would advice to buy deadeye forbidden flesh/flame instead of awakened gmp first. The cost is the same, 20 div. But with those jewels you will get +1 projectile to every single spell you have, as well as overall damage increase. It takes up two jewel slots, but it's worth it.

You can take a look at my character in my profile, though i don't think it's a good example of how to do it since i'm doing it for the first time ever and i had plenty of divs to throw at it. I literally bought all the items instead of crafting them, skipped the hassle of doing that.
The most optimal gem setup is different for every build

If you are Crit capped, then Increased Crit Damage is the best

If your cold pen is low, awakened cold pen is best

Hypothermia if you are using Ashes

Empower 3/4 with Skin of lords is always best

If Freezing Pulse can inflict 30% chill, then Awakened ele focus for more dps - You lose strong freeze from ice spear - trade off

Awakened GMP is the best once you hit more than 30-50 million DPS range.

Creeping frost in body armour is great for clearing dense maps
Last edited by Akshay on May 26, 2023, 3:07:38 PM
"
RICKJUNGER wrote:
there is a problem that my RF is not activated, that is, it is activated but for 2-3 seconds, and turns off immediately, help me fix it somehow

how? that's impossible if your loop is running.
I end up dying a few times to bosses, anything you can recommend?
i'm fix already sry
Last edited by RICKJUNGER on May 27, 2023, 11:54:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info