[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

I am running this build for the first time, and this guide helped me so much. Thanks for your work.

One question though: I crucibled some Annihilating Lights and actually got one with +1 to socketed spell gems and 10%reduced skill duration/25% increased Cooldown Reocvery Rate.

I am struggling to understand, how to incorporate it in the build though. I understand (I think) from this guide, that I need to replace one ring with a rare mana recoup ring (and do the lvl 21 skeleton stuff).

I dont understand how to reach the required Less duration number though. Do I need to only use 1 To Dust jewel and skill the less duration mastery? If so what %reduced duration does my To Dust jewel need?

Would appreciate your help a lot and unfortunately the discord invite doesnt work for me. :)
"
Yalaka wrote:
I am running this build for the first time, and this guide helped me so much. Thanks for your work.

One question though: I crucibled some Annihilating Lights and actually got one with +1 to socketed spell gems and 10%reduced skill duration/25% increased Cooldown Reocvery Rate.

I am struggling to understand, how to incorporate it in the build though. I understand (I think) from this guide, that I need to replace one ring with a rare mana recoup ring (and do the lvl 21 skeleton stuff).

I dont understand how to reach the required Less duration number though. Do I need to only use 1 To Dust jewel and skill the less duration mastery? If so what %reduced duration does my To Dust jewel need?

Would appreciate your help a lot and unfortunately the discord invite doesnt work for me. :)

Since you are not at 27% cdr breakpoint, you can just use the staff to reach that, and save on CDR on other slots. In that case, just follow the setup for 27% breakpoint in the guide, while ignoring the cdr requirements - since you will have enough just with staff and boots implicit (or just abyss jewel with 2% cdr)
Only difference will be that you only need 24% reduced skele duration from Dusts, which means you can use minion speed corrupted for higher quality, and only require one Dust - for example 23% qual minion speed + 18% Dust.

If you want to go higher, which is an obvious goal with the staff you got, get 27% cdr from usual sources (belt, boots implicit, abyss jewel), and the staff will put you at 52% breakpoint.
For skeleton setup, you can check my looper - you will need 19/20 less duration in your skeleton links, and 23% total reduced skele duration from Dusts. Same thing as before applies, so for example 23% minion speed and 17% Dust allows only using one Dust.
For this setup, you will not be using less duration mastery.
Ive been playing this build for two days now, I was wondering how do you guys deal with the rares with the bubble? it seems to completely stop the loop.
"

Since you are not at 27% cdr breakpoint, you can just use the staff to reach that, and save on CDR on other slots. In that case, just follow the setup for 27% breakpoint in the guide, while ignoring the cdr requirements - since you will have enough just with staff and boots implicit (or just abyss jewel with 2% cdr)
Only difference will be that you only need 24% reduced skele duration from Dusts, which means you can use minion speed corrupted for higher quality, and only require one Dust - for example 23% qual minion speed + 18% Dust.

If you want to go higher, which is an obvious goal with the staff you got, get 27% cdr from usual sources (belt, boots implicit, abyss jewel), and the staff will put you at 52% breakpoint.
For skeleton setup, you can check my looper - you will need 19/20 less duration in your skeleton links, and 23% total reduced skele duration from Dusts. Same thing as before applies, so for example 23% minion speed and 17% Dust allows only using one Dust.
For this setup, you will not be using less duration mastery.

Man, thank you so much for your help, you're a hero. I really appreciate it.

I will take your character as a future guide then. However one more question came up: Why do you need to use the less duration support gem for your version? I feel like an idiot, but I cant figure out where you are losing the reduced duration you are compensating for.

Also, how do you deal with portal on weapon swap not working properly anymore, since 10% reduced duration is on the staff? I saw you still have it socketed in your weapon swap.
Last edited by Yalaka on May 17, 2023, 2:46:56 AM
hey, i cant doing this loop because allways suicide. Can you check it ?
"
Yalaka wrote:

52% CDR

98% reduced duration from Tree + To Dust + Weapon
-------And----------
Less Duration 20/20 Support Gem with Summon Skeletons
"
TOVA777 wrote:
hey, i cant doing this loop because allways suicide. Can you check it ?

you should turn on your flask
where does the damage of this build based on?

Can someone check my POB my damage is so low can barely kill rare/unique mobs T16 maps

https://pobb.in/nb7zjI8Hp1jb

need advice or point me something what to do with it
"
BingToTGaming wrote:

Can someone check my POB my damage is so low can barely kill rare/unique mobs T16 maps

your rings should be 420, noxious catalyst
"
Akshay wrote:
"
BingToTGaming wrote:

your rings should be 420, noxious catalyst

does it have something to do with how little DPS i get? besides the rings, anything else that can boost damage? i wanted to follow the exact same pob in this thread but i have problem sustaining my flask so i tweak the skill tree a bit. but the dps in pob guide and my build is so much large gap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info