[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

if you can replicate the default pob, its easy 10 million dps

there are more examples of 70 divs, 100 divs, why don't you see and try to get such gear, items, gems, enchant, jewels.

see the min-max pandemonious pob.

use the flask calculator, use a rare jewel with flask effect.
Last edited by Akshay on May 17, 2023, 11:03:22 AM
I am looking at weapon crucible trees. Does anyone know if the trait that has "Buffs on you expire 20% faster" will stop the loop?

For example the trait: "50% increased Effect of Arcane Surge on you, Buffs on you expire 20% faster"
There was a bug where it broke the flask, then it was fixed. So its ok now.
My friend inspired me to try out heatshiver and the damage goes pretty extreme:

https://pobb.in/0qAKOUeKn6sf

This comes at the cost of dropping some QoL with lowered ward (can be partially fixed with ward flask and you only take minor damage from fr) but still retaining lucky suppress and ailment immunity.
If i was to fit in fire exposure (say with corrosive elements and fireball) the
damage will go over 600m.
The upsides is you get to use a much cheaper helmet than omni runic crown and a much cheaper PA skin 2-2-2 (since you need your ice spear to start freezing). So overall much cheaper and much more damage.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 17, 2023, 12:19:33 PM
"
Yalaka wrote:

Man, thank you so much for your help, you're a hero. I really appreciate it.

I will take your character as a future guide then. However one more question came up: Why do you need to use the less duration support gem for your version? I feel like an idiot, but I cant figure out where you are losing the reduced duration you are compensating for.

Also, how do you deal with portal on weapon swap not working properly anymore, since 10% reduced duration is on the staff? I saw you still have it socketed in your weapon swap.

For 52% CDR you need to get skeleton duration to 0,165s - and lowest you can go with 99% reduced duration and 10% less duration mastery is 0,198s.
Thus, the need to use less duration (and 98% reduced instead, with 99% the duration would be too short even with 1/0 less duration)

As for portal swap, yes, that is a relict from before getting the weapon, sadly does not work anymore.
Hey guys, I am having an issue with PoB.
Since about a week ago, my cooldown recovery rate doesn't seem to affect my DPS as it should.
With 28% CDR (0.198) my cast rate is 2.24 which isn't right.
If I completely remove my CDR (0.264), my cast rate doesn't change at all.
If I reduce my CDR by 42% (0.429) my cast rate is still 2.24
At 43% reduced CDR (still 0.429), my cast rate then drops to 2.16 and hovering the cursor on that number finally display (skill cooldown), which diddn't appear at all in the math before.

As for increasing CDR, even putting 1000% doesn't change the cast rate at all.

Can someone please help me fix this ?
Here's the PoB if needed https://pobb.in/vQUhLW1cfqhO
"
Wonderglass wrote:
Hey guys, I am having an issue with PoB.
Since about a week ago, my cooldown recovery rate doesn't seem to affect my DPS as it should.
With 28% CDR (0.198) my cast rate is 2.24 which isn't right.
If I completely remove my CDR (0.264), my cast rate doesn't change at all.
If I reduce my CDR by 42% (0.429) my cast rate is still 2.24
At 43% reduced CDR (still 0.429), my cast rate then drops to 2.16 and hovering the cursor on that number finally display (skill cooldown), which diddn't appear at all in the math before.

As for increasing CDR, even putting 1000% doesn't change the cast rate at all.

Can someone please help me fix this ?
Here's the PoB if needed https://pobb.in/vQUhLW1cfqhO

In your custom modifiers, "500% increased cast speed //simulate trigger on CD" does not work (the text is red), and because of that PoB calculates your trigger rate based on actual castspeed, which won´t line up with reality. There might have been a PoB update which messed with comments in custom modifiers.

Simply change the custom modifier to "500% increased cast speed", and it will match displayed cast rate to your actual trigger rate based on cooldown.
"

Simply change the custom modifier to "500% increased cast speed", and it will match displayed cast rate to your actual trigger rate based on cooldown.

Thank you very much <3
Last edited by Wonderglass on May 18, 2023, 11:46:06 AM
Hey, I just put my build together and haven't gotten the loop to work yet due to the skeletons not being summoned/doing damage to me. I have tampered with To Dust jewels trying 59% all the way down to 23%. I tried talenting and untalenting Window of Opportunity, but none of it seems to work. My CDR is over the 52% break point. Any assistance on how to get the loop working would be appreciated.

This is my pob. https://pastebin.com/X6cv3aNv

If you have any suggestions, please let me know. This is my first league, 3rd build. Thank you for your time and help.
Last edited by Maaninja on May 19, 2023, 9:51:24 PM
"
Maaninja wrote:
Hey, I just put my build together and haven't gotten the loop to work yet due to the skeletons not being summoned/doing damage to me. I have tampered with To Dust jewels trying 59% all the way down to 23%. I tried talenting and untalenting Window of Opportunity, but none of it seems to work. My CDR is over the 52% break point. Any assistance on how to get the loop working would be appreciated.

This is my pob. https://pastebin.com/X6cv3aNv

If you have any suggestions, please let me know. This is my first league, 3rd build. Thank you for your time and help.

52 CDR Gem link

Using Window Of Opportunity on the Passive Skill Tree

Less Duration 20/20 - Summon Skeletons + Minion Speed 20 quality + CWDT
To Dust Total - 33

If you are using the Weapon with 10% reduced skill effect duration, then
To Dust Total - 23

10% less duration mastery not required for the 52% cdr.

Summary - 98% reduced duration from tree and To Dust and Less Duration 20/20 Support.
Last edited by Akshay on May 20, 2023, 12:56:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info