[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Thank you for the guide, was too late to start trying this build last league but will do in 3.21. Just wondering, is perma flask still available when the utility flask charge +1 removed from flask mastery?
"
lineage3753 wrote:
Thank you for the guide, was too late to start trying this build last league but will do in 3.21. Just wondering, is perma flask still available when the utility flask charge +1 removed from flask mastery?

For scion, 3 flasks are cheap, 4 flasks are expensive.
"
lineage3753 wrote:

you can even use 5 flasks, it all depends on the build...
i just want to build a cats on damage taken occultist with soul rend/forbidden rite, is this doable this league? maybe expensive but i can slowly get the currency
"
shikuhi wrote:
i just want to build a cats on damage taken occultist with soul rend/forbidden rite, is this doable this league? maybe expensive but i can slowly get the currency

should be possible, expensive though.
"
Akshay wrote:
"
shikuhi wrote:

should be possible, expensive though.

what would be the expensive part btw? or just the entire gear hah
hey guys, Olroth's Resolve is not dropping any more ?

Didn't find for sell in trade site.
saw someone selling it for 500 divs in trade site. Maybe its still to early in the league.
Olroth was bugged like last league, and only fixed few minutes ago.
Which means... more demand for skins coming! Hope you got yours while they were "cheap":)
Ok, wardloop with triggerbots is exactly the glorious mess I was hoping for:D If scion wardloop does not burn your eyes enough, this is a build for you!

Though I will need to figure out some reasonable tree, because looking at what I quickly improvised yesterday, it is so inefficient it hurts to look at.

For anyone wanting to try it, few notes:
- mana hurts, but 30% cost paid as life (to make it literally hurt!) and some reduced mana cost fixes most issues
- bots tend to get stuck a lot on indoor maps, convocation on left click solves it (and enough free sockets allow you to just cwdt phase run)
- +1 skeletons is necessary to run without FR
- with FR, you can run 21 spells without div cwdt
- 10% reduced flask effect on weapon is exactly as OP as it sounds, survival secrets are (almost) back
- because reasonable tree will probably path right next to pain attunement, lowlife with petrified blood and Ashes sounds like a nobrainer for endgame
- 3 flasks are doable with 2 basic clusters even after the nerf, but you need Careful conservationist node for reduced charges used
- ice spear might not turn out to be the best spell for this, bots tend to hug enemies. Phantasmal ice spear with Ashes might solve this, or it could be best to mimic occultists and go cats when damage taken:)
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Apr 12, 2023, 4:54:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info