[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

This build is great, was able to reach 40/40 (was annoying in sanctum but do-able) and kill uber eater by the end of it. For those interested I made a volatile dead variant with max block and spell block, still able to kill ubers. Char name: LookAtMeImDaCaptainNow

FYI, we will have no issue with wep swap!
"
Will you consider adding a Crucible specific equipment slot (like for Sanctum relics) so that players don't have to potentially sacrifice levelling gems in their weapon swap?

To address this feedback, we're planning to make it so that the leftmost identified weapon in your inventory will also be selectable in Crucible encounters.
"
Last edited by Purplecho on Apr 5, 2023, 3:29:21 PM
"
GodPadre wrote:

So I have both cluster jewels with 6 passives, level 97 tree. a traitor keystone jewel that also has 2 added 10% increased flask charges gained on my tree. And The only way I was able to sustain the ward flask was to change my amulet anointment to druidic rite. Is there something I'm missing?

Well, "easy" and "cheap" are not the same, in this case. 2 basic clusters won´t be enough, good clusters should be fine, though.

Looking at my setup from Sanctum: With 1 BiS cluster, I am at 91% gained, 82% duration, and 20% reduced used, and I would need about 25% more in total in gained/duration to sustain 4 flasks. Just eyeballing, because I am too lazy to do the math, but 2 35% effect / 3% charges gained clusters instead should do it, and those are "cheap".

Btw, for those that didn´t see yet: datamining is in, and there is 10% reduced flask effect in T3 and T4 slot in crucible trees. And 6% CDR per power charge / -1 max power charge in T4 slot.
Oh, and 20% mana recovery rate in T3,T4 as well for sabos, and keystones on T2.
I sense a lot of forging in our future:D
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Apr 5, 2023, 4:53:21 PM
I really want to league start scion to avoid levelling again when I switch... Was pondering a Toxic Rain or converting a Pohx RF into scion...

Otherwise I'll likely start as CA/DO
"
grannd7 wrote:
I really want to league start scion to avoid levelling again when I switch... Was pondering a Toxic Rain or converting a Pohx RF into scion...

Otherwise I'll likely start as CA/DO

same for me, wish i had an lvling guide for this...
I tested a Cold DoT Scion yesterday, leveled quite smoothly and fast throughout the campaign. I used Tripolar Bear's PoB, only changed the starting location to Scion and travelled to Witch, after the 3rd lab the trees can become identical.

Almost all gems mentioned for leveling in the guide are also available to Scion.

Tripolar Bear's PoB with detailed notes on leveling:
https://pobb.in/qYM55k9A5iyV
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
any other tips fore leveling as a scion here?

i think i start with spark to Act2 then RF throught the campain and Holy Relic in Maps to farm Currency for cwdt setup.

PoB Holy Relic 3.21: https://pastebin.com/EhH3Digq

wish all a nice leaguestart ;)
I have updated PoB for 3.21

https://pobb.in/GXiXy04sV_So

You will need a Flask Rare Jewel.

8% increased Flask Effect Duration

If you want to do your own thing, then simply use the flask calculator. Its updated for 3.21

https://returnx.github.io/cwdt/

We also don't know the price for The Pandemonius Amulet, because blessings are rare.

This also means Skin of the Lords will be expensive.
And also price for Skin of the Loyal is unknown because of all the Breach changes.
Last edited by Akshay on Apr 7, 2023, 10:31:46 AM
TY so much !

im hyped again to play this build!!!
Well, nerf to breach seems brutal, judging by the availability of skins / blessings...
Also, Olroth is bugged again, same bug as in sanctum. Coincidence, or indirect nerf to early wardloop dominance?:D
Before the league start I was thinking of they manage updates/releases.
And it turns out they forgot to submit the fix for Crucible branch.
It was fixed only in the Sanctum branch.

We will find out by the end of week the actual situation with breach. Right now its bad. The supply of Skin of Loyal's should increase.
Otherwise we can try Grasping mail with 2 Rings + FR, 840 Ward should be enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info