Visual bug (flashing glitch) in random moments.

Hi This fixed it for me also as a workaround im on 12700k also.This really needs bumping and getting them to look into this as it works but its not ideal
Yeah, would help to have a clear answer on what is causing this. Bouught a new setup to play PoE max settings and this is a pretty infurriating known bug for 3 weeks now.
I keep hoping there will be some progress with this. Maybe GGG is working on it behind the scenes?
Process manager like lasso solves it for me too
Yeah like I said processor lasso works well to sort it out. But its not a "long term" solution.
I'll give a quick guide how to use processor lasso for those who dont know.

Download / install / launch processor lasso.

Select priority:
Make sure to have path of exile running
Right click path of exile inside procesor lasso and select CPU priority.
Choose "always" and then "above normal" or "high" (depending on ur setup)
Same goes for under "current".

Cpu affinity:
Now, if you have multiple cores (most people have) you can select how many cores path of exile can use. I use all and I'd advice you too do the same.
Right click POE inside lasso > Cpu affinity > current and always and select all the cores.
Now if you selected all the cores make sure to have "engine multithreading-Enabled" under graphic settings inside POE.

Current = The application that is running right now.
Always = Sets the appliciation to run with those settings each time it's started.

And ur done.

Small Advice:
Now if you like to have something in the background like chrome for example you can right click chrome and make it (1) less priority then poe.
(I have it on normal, above normal is the standard preset)
unfortunately, lasso does nothing for rme even following the instructions given the only thing that works is disabling the hyperthreading but it means in the juiced maps I really tank on performance. hopefully this will be resolved soon but can we keep bumping this thread
"
Teaguzzler wrote:
unfortunately, lasso does nothing for rme even following the instructions given the only thing that works is disabling the hyperthreading but it means in the juiced maps I really tank on performance. hopefully this will be resolved soon but can we keep bumping this thread

Totally agreed. Processor lasso does not help me either in this case. And turning of multithreading means i will have to play with 5 fps in triple beyond maps. In which case i rather take the random screen flashing. I hope this issue can get at least acknowledged, since this really kills some of the fun of playing poe for me and really strains my eyes after a few hours of playing.
HELLO I AM HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. IVE RECENTLY SWITCHED FROM RYZEN 5 TO INTEL 12700K AND AM EXPERIENCING THIS ISSUE. HELP
Bump
Same problem
GTX 1080 (latest drivers)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info