Visual bug (flashing glitch) in random moments.

hi i wanted to put my two cents on this. i believe this glitch has been fixed for me when i switched to windows 11. i have yet to encounter this flash bug since. thanks
BUMP
Problem still exist, and sadly cannot switch to win11 due to some reasons.
BUMP
Any advice from ggg?
Count me in
My old Monitor die and have to bring my more Old Smol Monitor and it still glitching even with 1600x900 setting

Try everything on this Thread doesn't help QwQ
Last edited by Concierto00 on Jun 9, 2022, 8:10:54 AM
BUMP
Just updated my graphics driver for 2070 super and suddenly started happening, though it wasn't an issue before. Fixed by turning off multithreading, but game looks awful and can't update to windows 11 for certain reasons.

Really hope this gets fixed...
you need windows 11 for this cpu to work as intended or some windows 10 update if they make it. ggg can't do anything here.
saw this thread whyle searching how this cpu works with poe
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Aug 2, 2022, 3:56:13 PM
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
you need windows 11 for this cpu to work as intended or some windows 10 update if they make it. ggg can't do anything here.
saw this thread whyle searching how this cpu works with poe

You need GGG to fix their code so that DX12 AND Vulkan work properly. This isn't to ANY hardware OR (your) software.

Thankfully DX11 is unaffected by ALL of the bugs out there at the time of this edit.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Aug 2, 2022, 4:02:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYY_nJ4g6Ac switched from vulkan do DX12 and it fixed it for me, (id prefer to play on vulkan though)
bump (same issue on DX and Vulkan)
Necro'd to help others:

"
Jeantomic wrote:
Disabling multithreading solved it for me (12600K too)

Thank god for this post.

Switched CPUs from Intel to Ryzen recently, this flickering texture glitch problem was there previous but now escalated 10-fold, I experience all of the glitches in videos in this thread, some places randomly much worse than others - the Seething Chyme (Infinite Hunger arena) is like an absolute epilepsy disco for example. It seems rather abritrary what areas are good and bad, the start screen with the statue is pretty bad as well.

anyway, turned off multithreading 2 mins ago and restarted game and haven't had any flickering so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info