UNDECEMBER, or 'Let's borrow ideas from every other ARPG and Hit BLEND'

GGG should think about borrow ideas from other games and other genres too!
why not?
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Im still waiting for a Candy Crush PoE game that uses skill gems to manipulate the field.

Could be the greatest gem puzzle game since Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo.

Don't even pretend you wouldn't play the shit out of a skill gem themed puzzle game.

---

I blame the Romans for the oct dec issue.

Also you cant just go arbitrarily renaming January like that! I need it for my birthday!
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
GGG should think about borrow ideas from other games and other genres too!

They already do this. Synthesis league borrowed from Carcassonne. Blight league borrowed from tower defense. Etc.
"
Also you cant just go arbitrarily renaming January like that! I need it for my birthday!

Happy birthday! Either belated or advanced, as the case may be. :p
Poe is up against stiff competition in 2022 (first time in a while), with the previous leagues and way they treat customers, im not sure they are going to retain their arpg heavyweight title.
"
esostaks wrote:
Combat looks fast-paced which is a thing I love about PoE. The problem is I don't really trust Korean f2p games because usually they are p2w cash grabs. But we'll see.

They stated, there will be no P2W.

If we can believe them, they are having a similar concept as poe, stash, cosmetics and maybe some convenience like loot pet (not confirmed)?
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
I might try, f2p and all. My demand is absurdly overcomplicated character customization, somethign stuff like last epoch failed to deliver on.

Well atm Path of Exile is at the same state as Last Epoch, maybe even less viable builds from the start :P, but you are right the PoE skill tree looks extremely complicated, to bad it isn't, and there is just a few way's to build with slight variations, just look up builds, make your own, you always end up with a similar setup.... if you want to be viable.

PoE demands you tick about a dozen boxes in order to even survive, much less do any damage or anything, so many builds start to look the same in that regard. One of its strengths though is there are multiple ways to tick each individual box.

I used to point to mana as the most obvious example of this, but they kinda fucked that up recently... Pre nerf mana was great, since you could get mana leech, mana regen, reduced mana costs (down to 0!), proxy casters, or triggering. All those solved the mana issue in different and interesting ways.

*pours one out for mana*
Украина в моём сердце
looks very promising. Hopefully, it will provide an easy mode feel of poe.
So...update. It's very much pay-to-win - https://youtu.be/Nd5wdhU6K98
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 18, 2022, 5:36:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info