[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
Astraeusel wrote:
nice build did all the content beside the feared (bad rng).
any ideas on how to improve my setup? some quick upgrades
I'm thinking also to respec into str stack shrapnel ballista totem got the boots already

6L your Hyrri's Ire. :)
"
Nishiroo wrote:
"
Sigosuu wrote:

good jewel but. we dont deal alot of dmg. Its ignore ur dmg. not the totems.

But if it works. We can save some point. And change penetraton on crits. Sound like great dmg boost.

What about Righteous Providence instead? That's a ~20% flat crit boost on SB.
Maybe a question for Wallach... have you ever PoB-ed a poison version of Siege Ballista? Since this build is not using big hits but is rather a "death by a 1000 cuts" build (for bosses at least) it seems like it could be possible to stack an insane amount of poisons on a target. With anomalous SB and a rain of splinters and dying sun you are firing so many projectiles!

Hierophant would probably not be good and instead you'd have to use an assassin or pathfinder. You'd miss out on a lot of the hiero benefits but perhaps it could be fun and powerful. Or won't this work?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
I'd like some crafting advice, since I'm a complete noob regarding making my own things... ^^

I just bought this a ring with DEX% implicit and hit this with an Essence and an Annul:

What kind of crafting would make sense now? I'm missing some resists, so I definitely need to craft some on here, but what about the rest? Crafting "Suffix can't be changed" and Veil Slam seems risky, I could fill in the yet open suffix with something bad and that would be an expensive try.

Just craft what Res I need and then triple Blind Slam Exalt?

Or just keep spamming Essences?
The goal here would be trying to hit T1 Life T2 Ele Res (ilevel is not high enough for T1). That would take about 528 Essences according to craftofexile. Even if I settled for T3 Life +T3 resist, it should still take about 130 tries, wich is about 7 Ex worth of Essences.

Am I just stingy or is this to be expected? ^^
"
Datrogh wrote:
I'd like some crafting advice, since I'm a complete noob regarding making my own things... ^^

I just bought this a ring with DEX% implicit and hit this with an Essence and an Annul:

What kind of crafting would make sense now? I'm missing some resists, so I definitely need to craft some on here, but what about the rest? Crafting "Suffix can't be changed" and Veil Slam seems risky, I could fill in the yet open suffix with something bad and that would be an expensive try.

Just craft what Res I need and then triple Blind Slam Exalt?

Or just keep spamming Essences?
The goal here would be trying to hit T1 Life T2 Ele Res (ilevel is not high enough for T1). That would take about 528 Essences according to craftofexile. Even if I settled for T3 Life +T3 resist, it should still take about 130 tries, wich is about 7 Ex worth of Essences.

Am I just stingy or is this to be expected? ^^

Harvest craft reforge keep suffix? Or you could try throwing augment harvests at it, like fire/light/cold to get a resist. Only problem is you could get stuck with a really crappy res roll or none at all. Could get expensive but the DEX rolls on that ring are pretty darn good.
Is Forbidden Flesh worth the loss of 2 Dex jewels? Maybe Augury of Penitence or Inevitable Judgement from Inquisitor?
oof, bought myself a 6L REPLICA iron commander instead of the normal one
"
Sttorr wrote:
Is Forbidden Flesh worth the loss of 2 Dex jewels? Maybe Augury of Penitence or Inevitable Judgement from Inquisitor?

I guess it would come down to if the dps gain from the additional ascendancy outweighs the extra ballista you get from the DEX you would lose. I had 14 ballistas last league and I probably would not have felt the DPS loss too bad if I had to go down to 13.
Only took 200+ embers to get intimidate O.o

I must have seen the unnerve mod like 10 times before I got it.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
guys or wallach I got an enlighten, do you think its worth to drop the spell supression mastery+ 2 nodes (100 inc crit chance) and the precision node+small node (20 dex+as) to go for charisma and add determination? its an insane amount of armor, pob says dmg would go down from 210k to 190k but i get more life+armor+determination..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info