[3.15] Forbidden Rite Totem Tank - Capable of all content, 20m+ dps

You can drop +1 totems if you don't mind doing some less damage to bosses. It doesn't matter for mapping.
I suggest livesearching for +1 totems and mana recovery on block and getting whatever has either an open prefix for life or preferably an open suffix for spell block.
"
Siza1337 wrote:
I noticed you have block instead of spellblock crafted on your shield, is this intentional?

I was out of regals at the time and just crafted block, lol. I'd really to get a 12% block shield like you have, but I haven't found any yet.

I upgraded my key gems a little. Level 21/20 FR and Awakened Void Manipulation. Do you recommend any other alt quality or awakened gems?
Regarding the shield: Yeah, those are quite rare it seems. Also, some of them have been snatched up since I released my build guide. I actually had to write the seller of my shield a PM on here to get it, I believe he had already kinda quit the league and hadn't been online for like a week. Luckily, he saw the PM and sold me that thing, I then yoloed the shit-tier allresist onto it. Spellcrit would have been the dream, that way I could have ditched the diamond flask.

To be honest, I haven't really thought about alt quality gems yet. I haven't quite reached the funds to really min-max this build (and I also didn't really feel like it was needed as it performed so well for me). Also I kinda started leveling another build for the moment as I needed some variety and wanted to test some stuff. Will surely get back to it though.

Let me do some thinking over the next couple of days and I might have a better answer for you.
ATM i have this gear:
Spoiler

What would be the best way to upgrade.
I know, 21/20 gems etc. but mostly items?
I would look for rare boots so you can cap your resistances easily. That would allow you to craft crit multi on your wand and potentially get another amulet with crit multi.

Your gloves are really nice btw! :)
Last edited by Siza1337 on Aug 29, 2021, 7:52:04 AM
So if you can get 100% crit chance without a Diamond flask, is there any reason to have one anymore? I'm at 99.18% crit chance right now. Need to divine a couple things and I'll be at 100%.
If you get close to 100% without the diamond flask, you can drop it for a quicksilver, silver or sulfur flask, whatever you feel like really. Make sure to get "of quickening" on some of your flasks for more cast speed, prime candidate would be the enduring mana flask as its up permanently.
What do you think is the better enchant for the helmet?
Projectile speed or damage? (projectile +1 is really expensive in comparison)
Last edited by Recovary on Aug 29, 2021, 7:48:40 PM
Apparently some people have done research and you cannot hit with more that 6 projectiles without investing in AoE. So I went with the damage enchant. Proj. Speed will help on mobile bosses (Hydra!) or during mapping though. It comes down to your preference.
Have any tips for sustaining RF early?
Or is it something I can only do once I finish gearing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info