[3.15] Forbidden Rite Totem Tank - Capable of all content, 20m+ dps

Depends on whether you need damage or survivability. You will not notice an additional totem during mapping, but its a big DPS upgrade on bosses, while also providing more mana/life regen.
Keep in mind, you can always craft 5% spellblock onto a +1 totem shield as long as there is a free suffix. Maybe search for that if no shields like mine are available. You could also use Rainbowstride boots for some additional spell block if you're not near the block cap yet - they also provide mana, all resists and decent movement speed. You can make up the life on some other slot potentially.
Why not a Shrieking Bolts Cluster? Should be a noticable defensive boost.
I didn't feel the need for more defenses during mapping and double Ancestral Preservation is great for damage.
thanks for the help, I will look for it!
What would you say this build costs?
Did you craft most of your items? Any tips for crafting?
Wow. This is a damn good build. I league started the typical FR totems and hated being a glass canon. Tried a couple other builds that weren't great. Was about to give up on this league until I found this build.

Damage is very good with decent gear, and defense is amazing. Thanks OP!!!!
I'm glad you like it.
Forbidden Rite gets carried by easily accessible Totem Life while we can focus on defenses first.

"
Recovary wrote:
What would you say this build costs?
Did you craft most of your items? Any tips for crafting?

Pretty much all of my items are simply bought. I got the shield for like 4ex and exalted the all resists onto it.
All in all, including the cluster jewels I am about 25ex in I guess.
Last edited by Siza1337 on Aug 26, 2021, 4:20:56 AM
I have to say I am having a blast!

Leveled the character to maps yesterday and without any problem did the fourth lab a few minutes ago.

I had troubles with most other builds I tried but this one definitely rocks.
Glad you enjoy it. Just always make sure you have enough unreserved mana for 40% MoM. Use Ghazzys MoM Calculator if you're not good at maths. Running lab is a joke as traps generally can't hurt you anyway.

Once you have the defenses settled, start making currency to further upgrade and get more damage.
What would be the best Ascendancy route for the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info