[3.19] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin | Early To Endgame

https://youtu.be/bJqQQ2fJjuo

100% delirious
Last edited by Zhenniao on Apr 17, 2022, 6:20:31 PM
Can you make another video with a conqueror T16 map with all the nodes increasing the modifiers, flat +30% pack size and triple beyond? 1 Beyond on the map, 1 Beyond on the map device and 1 Beyond on the sextant + 4 Guilded/Winged Scarabs. 3 other sextants can be anything you want. I normally go for 100% inc delirium rewards, contains ritual and vaal skills do not apply soul gain prevention (+8 packs).

This is the atlas passive skill tree that I use:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAhAAbAB8AugTbChkLcQ6-ELAU2hfLGDkYxBtOHXQfZibnKNAphyqEK2guvjA1MIwySzXNOY5BX0GMQndDI0OpR89PiVAXUYJYRVk8Ws5b81zZXNxdx14qXvdgTWO1ZaRp1WsCazZsfmyQbaVuKm9_c4t2wnnDewp9E3-kg92IGYhtiKOKyYrRjaGP1JGMkgSSLJwrnV6dh52xodGi3qQ2p4KoL6usrBCt1q_Bsma0hrX9tui27bcrt4G5gLrKuu-7KryovjjC_8X-xjPG0Me0yH7Joc6R0KLRJNS52r3bh9xN3yPhi-N85Y_l7OqN6tXrfuzl9Az1TPV39-T4-vkA-jD6svra_cn90QAA

This skill tree and some other variations, conqueror maps with +30% flat pack size and triple beyond are the current hardest and best maps we've got. It looks like your PC can run this, so it would be awesome to see it with a decent framerate. It's also very profitable if you can run this, the typical map nets you around 1ex net profit with skittering delirium orbs.

The problem with tankyness arises when you got some unique monsters on the screen and 1-2 damage mods, but maybe with good framerate it's a non-issue.
Last edited by Terrasearch on Apr 18, 2022, 1:10:28 PM
nah I don't think I can do this. maybe with the sextant you mentioned, the unli vaal blade vortex or with a head hunter. Can't even click on shrines screen is full of shit
"
Zhenniao wrote:
https://pastebin.com/aL7W78ux
50m shaper dps

Finishing touches:
1. Reach level 100
2. Labyrinth Enchantments
3. Try to get Skin of the loyal w/ +2 aoe and +2 duration gems
3.5 After getting 3, Get an Ashes w/ additional curse
4. can also try getting 48% despair and +1 max frenzy on gloves for more dps

Managed to get a cold iron point with frenzy so i scrapped blood rage and instead go ham on plague bearer. Also remove enduring cry.
This is my current setup:

"
Zhenniao wrote:
"
Zhenniao wrote:
https://pastebin.com/aL7W78ux
50m shaper dps

Finishing touches:
1. Reach level 100
2. Labyrinth Enchantments
3. Try to get Skin of the loyal w/ +2 aoe and +2 duration gems
3.5 After getting 3, Get an Ashes w/ additional curse
4. can also try getting 48% despair and +1 max frenzy on gloves for more dps

Managed to get a cold iron point with frenzy so i scrapped blood rage and instead go ham on plague bearer. Also remove enduring cry.
This is my current setup:

Oh, Frenzy charge on kill corruption is amazing, I totally forgot about this. Frenzy charge once is a better corruption than Damage over Time and both are even better.
i´ll try it next league
Hi there,
Probably a newbie question but I wonder if I'm crafting this right for the chest piece?

- I get a 6L sacrificial garb from cards
- warlord/hunter influence and awakener's orb with the other influenced chest piece, getting the +1 active gem + additional curse.
- 30% qual. it with fossil

from there, I always end up with a modifier or two that I'm not satisfied with. Annulment seems risky at this point and I'm really a beginner with craft so I end up selling the piece and start over again.

Is there no way to "better control" the outcome or anything to just get the +1 and additionnal curse so I can put the +3 crafted mods and polish it the way I want?

Thanks for the really cool guide btw, had tons of fun
"
Remzor wrote:
Hi there,
Probably a newbie question but I wonder if I'm crafting this right for the chest piece?

- warlord/hunter influence and awakener's orb with the other influenced chest piece, getting the +1 active gem + additional curse.

from there, I always end up with a modifier or two that I'm not satisfied with. Annulment seems risky at this point and I'm really a beginner with craft so I end up selling the piece and start over again.

Is there no way to "better control" the outcome or anything to just get the +1 and additionnal curse so I can put the +3 crafted mods and polish it the way I want?

EDIT: Sorry, misread your question. Short answer:
If you hit 3 prefixes, it's more or less over for the +3 crafted mods dream. You can yolo annul and hope it hits the 1/3. After that you can lock prefixes, reroll until you only hit +1.x Flat Spell Crit, then you can Multicraft. This is expensive if you only go for that result.

Original answer:
First off: Get Path of Building Community Edition and import the PoB pastebin link. In the notes there is the crafting notes.

Fossils reroll the item completely, so it has to be one of the first steps always. You can't Meta Craft with Fossils, so Fossils is always only a way of starting a craft.

You can however target craft with Awakener Orbs. Meaning, if Piece A and Piece B have one and only one influenced mod, the resulting piece will have both mods on the item. Also you can Meta Craft and then Harvest Craft.

Here is the guide from Path of Building and some notes from myself:
Steps:
1. 6L Sacrificial Garb from cards
2. 30% Quality with Perfect Fossil

Route A:
3. Hunter Exalted Orb on the Sacrificial Garb
4. Split Chest with Fractured Fossil
5. Dense + Metallic + Pristine Fossil Craft until you hit "You can apply an additional curse", and no other influenced mod.
6. Buy another random Warlord Chest with "+1 level of socketed active skill gems"

Route B:
3. Warlord Exalted Orb on the Sacrificial Garb
4. Split Chest with Fractured Fossil
5. Dense + Metallic + Pristine Fossil Craft until you hit "+1 level of socketed active skill gems", and no other influenced mod.
6. Buy another random Hunter Chest with "You can apply an additional curse"

7. To quote the author of the guide: "DOUBLE TRIPLE MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO OTHER INFLUENCE MODIFIERS ON THESE TWO CHESTS AS IT CAN POTENTIALY BRICK IT"
8. Use Awakener Orb first on the random Chest and then on the Sacrificial Garb

9. If there is no empty Suffix, Harvest Craft "Reforge a Rare item, keeping all prefixes"
10. Craft "Prefixes cannot be changed"
11. Harvest Craft Reforge a Rare with Caster mods (doesn't matter if more common or at least one, can only hit Spell Crit Chance)
12. If it's smaller than 1%, go back to Step 9

13. Benchcraft anything you need on the chest.

You now have a guaranteed +1 curse, +1 level, +1+% Spell Crit Chest.
Last edited by Terrasearch on Apr 20, 2022, 12:34:17 PM
Did some 30 Wave Simalucrum with the build. Have to dodge the slams of the Delirium Bosses, but can tank everything else and we do enough damage.
"
Terrasearch wrote:
"
Remzor wrote:
Hi there,

EDIT: Sorry, misread your question. Short answer:
If you hit 3 prefixes, it's more or less over for the +3 crafted mods dream. You can yolo annul and hope it hits the 1/3. After that you can lock prefixes, reroll until you only hit +1.x Flat Spell Crit, then you can Multicraft. This is expensive if you only go for that result.

Original answer:
First off: Get Path of Building Community Edition and import the PoB pastebin link. In the notes there is the crafting notes.

Fossils reroll the item completely, so it has to be one of the first steps always. You can't Meta Craft with Fossils, so Fossils is always only a way of starting a craft.

You can however target craft with Awakener Orbs. Meaning, if Piece A and Piece B have one and only one influenced mod, the resulting piece will have both mods on the item. Also you can Meta Craft and then Harvest Craft.

Here is the guide from Path of Building and some notes from myself:
Steps:
1. 6L Sacrificial Garb from cards
2. 30% Quality with Perfect Fossil
3. Split Chest with Fractured Fossil

You can do the crafts 2x to make a profit, BUT I'm not sure you will sell it this late in the league. You can at least try sell the base item I guess.

Route A:
4. Hunter Exalted Orb on the Sacrificial Garb
5. Dense + Metallic + Pristine Fossil Craft until you hit "You can apply an additional curse", and no other influenced mod.
6. Buy another random Warlord Chest with "+1 level of socketed active skill gems"

Route B:/
4. Warlord Exalted Orb on the Sacrificial Garb
5. Dense + Metallic + Pristine Fossil Craft until you hit "+1 level of socketed active skill gems", and no other influenced mod.
6. Buy another random Hunter Chest with "You can apply an additional curse"

7. To quote the author of the guide: "DOUBLE TRIPLE MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO OTHER INFLUENCE MODIFIERS ON THESE TWO CHESTS AS IT CAN POTENTIALY BRICK IT"
8. Use A
+wakener Orb first on the random Chest and then on the Sacrificial Garb

9. If there is no empty Suffix, Harvest Craft "Reforge a Rare item, keeping all prefixes"
10. Craft "Prefixes cannot be changed"
11. Harvest Craft Reforge a Rare with Caster mods (doesn't matter if more common or at least one, can only hit Spell Crit Chance)
12. If it's smaller than 1%, go back to Step 9

13. Benchcraft anything you need on the chest.

You now have a guaranteed +1 curse, +1 level, +1+% Spell Crit Chest.

Thanks a lot for the reply!
Indeed, I always have the notes with me when I'm doing the chest piece. It's my 4th-ish sacrificial now but I can't get quite the result I want (missing the spell supp. cap, +life is more important to me but I might be super wrong here).

On my way to get the second Forbbiden jewel soon to get some more DPS.
I'll see what I can do to min-max with the very good double implicits you posted with Zhenniao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info