[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
MaesterTrea wrote:
So I'm kinda confused on whats going on with my APS. It says with my current setup I hit 7.52 with onslaught active in pob, but once it's active in game it shows 7.63 in the character sheet.

Should I just ignore pob and follow the in-game APS and lower it a bit?

must be some rounding errors.
my pob shows me perfect aps, but ingame tool its 7.58 a shy 0.01 over the cap.
so I bought a lower quality divergent onslaught to stay under the in-game tooltip cap
Can anyone check out my build and see what my next step should be? I still feel like I’m dying at some points so I’m not sure if I’m missing something or just need more buffer. Thanks in advance!
I decided to swap Koam's for a Shav's and with those extra skill slots it let me do some hilarious crap that's actually working out better than expected. I stuck a Cast while Channeling and moved 4 link cyclone from gloves into it. I added Conductivity to the 6L, or Purifying Flame to constantly be on Consecrated Ground, or Creeping Frost to make the entire area I'm cycloning towards be chilled. Of course this leaves an empty 4L in gloves, and some useless links in helmet but wasn't meant to be practical.
For the Indigon, do you want the cost of skills to be higher or lower? Will that impact damage output?

You guys see this? This is pretty sweet. Up for sale right now.

Last edited by chrischoi on Aug 22, 2021, 5:30:28 PM
Hello, I can't figure out how you are hitting the 7.52as and think my damage is lacking due to that. My POB is showing 6.83...any help would be appreciated. Here is the link to my POB: https://pastebin.com/ff298Jhm
"
chrischoi wrote:
For the Indigon, do you want the cost of skills to be higher or lower? Will that impact damage output?

You guys see this? This is pretty sweet. Up for sale right now.

He giving you a kickback for advertising that?

I have an 11/13. This build would proc 100% even if it were 1%/1%. Been considering dropping onslaught gem but haven't looked at how i'd plan to keep my base asp up

Edit: if I dropped my onslaught and socketed a blue lightning pen support, would it work? Or would the gem need to be linked to the manabond?
Last edited by Nietvam on Aug 23, 2021, 9:16:52 AM
I wish I was getting something out of it. I've been keeping my eye on a basic Fortify corruption. Pretty sure the Light Pen would have to be linked to Manabound. Now that I think about it, does the Mjolner have to be Fortify corrupt? Could is be Onslaught Corrupt? Either or since one could just be socketed right?

Seems the Onslaught ones are super cheap. Does the corruption proc at lvl 1?
I know melee hit and kill are quite different. Guess it would be hard to keep Onslaught up while bossing. But having one with Onslaught would be better than a plain one until you get a Fortify one.
Last edited by chrischoi on Aug 23, 2021, 6:26:53 PM
Not able to look up APS where I'm at currently. You do have multiple Attack Speed Jewels. Are you at the proper APS speed paired with CDR? What are you dying at?

Unnatural Instinct should also give you a nice boost.
Quality gems should also help.
Last edited by chrischoi on Aug 23, 2021, 6:42:29 PM
You're missing Onslaught.

"
Onslaught Grants 20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed.

Also if you can hit STR requirements without Utmost Might, couldn't you throw Whispers of Doom on the boots and save 2-3 skill points?
Last edited by chrischoi on Aug 23, 2021, 7:07:54 PM
"
chrischoi wrote:
I wish I was getting something out of it. I've been keeping my eye on a basic Fortify corruption. Pretty sure the Light Pen would have to be linked to Manabound. Now that I think about it, does the Mjolner have to be Fortify corrupt? Could is be Onslaught Corrupt? Either or since one could just be socketed right?

Seems the Onslaught ones are super cheap. Does the corruption proc at lvl 1?
I know melee hit and kill are quite different. Guess it would be hard to keep Onslaught up while bossing. But having one with Onslaught would be better than a plain one until you get a Fortify one.

Has to be fortify. Onslaught on mjolner is good for mapping but he brought up a GREAT point to me in out doscussion that onslaught gem offers the buff during boss fights. And unless the boss has lots of adds, you'll have to rely on gem procing. I know it sounds like im answering my own question but had a brief discussion with Qlimax about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info