[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

The build does get most of the jobs done without the insane upgrades Qlimax has. It DOES have a micro management component of carefully keeping yourself within the 3k mana margin, which I found to be the "lucky number" after a comment from Qlimax.
Is it a walking fortress of boredom like SST glad? Nah, I also have one this league and I can't stomach to play that, just because it's SO INSANELY boring. Is it a tank? No. It's "tanky" in comparison to a lot of things, but it is NOT a tank.
I had similar issues, getting offscreened, getting one shot, getting to A9 and exploding instantly due to a non-telegraphed Die beam, getting to Vorana and dying before even seeing her. I have 560 deaths this league on this character and yes, it is frustrating, but this char WILL get the job done and it won't make you wanna rip your eyeballs out like SST glad will.
I also leveled a GC shield crush zerker for pure bossing and runs into the same issue as the glad.
The idea is to have fun and work around your deficits. This build actually works for what it's intended. If you don't have fun, play anything else, really. I normally don't defend forum builds because 99.9% of them are dumpster fire junk, but this particular build isn't, but it takes time to get used to the micro management aspect of it.
it is such a well thought build, its smart and its doing work. I just had to invest more, which later on I did.

I was just speaking out of frustration. which was wrong. apologies.

I know where I was failing. I can break it down, if anyone is interested, and its medium budget, its affordable, that is very important, at least for me.

most important upgrades, after the core gear are the following:

- large cluster jewel with supercharge and stormdrinker (2ex)
- small cluster jewel with scintillating idea (basically free)

those gave me some numbers, def and off. but I was still feeling unsafe cycloning into a pack.

so I thought, whats another def layer, as we the build don't benefit from blind:

- the watcher's eye with damage taken from mana, clarity (40c)

and boom. now I know, that when I die, its mostly my own fault. I can take a punch and quickly recover.

this build requires a learning process, and it takes time. it's not a build where you can start mapping blindly.
I did not respect it.
Last edited by Monsieur_Ati on Aug 18, 2021, 7:32:11 PM
Here's the thing. I am considering getting a Disorienting Display/Supercharge/Storm Drinker cluster to replace one of mine. It's true, triggered skills don't allow Disorienting display to work. But vortex does, so we CAN fit blind into the build. And since we use vortex as the stopgap right after Arcane Cloak, we basically ensure that we have that blind going off.
Also, since we run 2 curses, can always swap Elemental Weakness to Enfeeble, albeit with a hit to dps.
I thought unwavering stance makes any attempt to blind useless, as you cant evade.
You are correct and I completely forgot about Unwavering lol.
Short story:
You want to have

- 6.06 aps with 0-13% CDR
- 7.56 aps with 14-51% CDR
- 10.1 aps with 52%+ CDR

i have 6.71 aps, i need cdr 14%? or 0-13?
Having a hard time surviving for some reason. Any recommendations? I feel like I need to level up to get more passives, but I'm not able to clear maps.
Qlimax, where do you get your ES leech from now since you changed your amulet anointment? Did you drop it off completely? I remember you mentioning you were getting it somewhere else.
Storm Drinker on large cluster
Hey, been loving the build but I got a quick question:

Currently I am not struggling with my strength requirement so I was thinking that grabbing Utmost Might would be excessive (This might change as I polish my jewels and whatnot). I was wondering if there are any other nodes that would be beneficial to pick up with the current open slot.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info