[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

Arcane Capacitor.
hey i was having problems finding out why my trigger rating was only 3.9 i have the 14cdr and 7.54as but you have 7.52 trigger rate and our gear pretty close

Played this build for over a week after rerolling from FR totems, I expected the damage to be completely bad vs FR totems but surprisingly for a non-crit off meta mjolner build in 3.15, it ACTUALLY does damage.

Time to Reroll into smth else.
Last edited by Vakarlan on Aug 19, 2021, 11:31:13 AM
"
Avolantyr wrote:
Arcane Capacitor.

Well, the idea initially would be to have Arcane Capacitor and Utmost might at the same time. Not having to take Utmost Might would still leave you another node open to take to have along side Arcane Capacitor.
"
- 6.06 aps with 0-13% CDR
- 7.56 aps with 14-51% CDR
- 10.1 aps with 52%+ CDR

i have 6.71 aps, i need cdr 14%? or 0-13?

You need 14-51% CDR
3.9 Ball lightning miner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722511
3.4 Scorching Ray totems https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129884
3.4 Champion facebreaker warchief totem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240387
I was wondering if anyone else was encountering this issue. Alot of the time i will use cyclone and my attacks will just not connect with enemies i have to stop dash away then return a few seconds later then the attacks connect. Dont know if its a bug or an issue with my build im on xbox if that means anything. Aside from that love the build.
Last edited by WyteN0ize on Aug 19, 2021, 10:44:25 PM
"
bhwung wrote:
"
- 6.06 aps with 0-13% CDR
- 7.56 aps with 14-51% CDR
- 10.1 aps with 52%+ CDR

i have 6.71 aps, i need cdr 14%? or 0-13?

You need 14-51% CDR

tnhx man
So I'm kinda confused on whats going on with my APS. It says with my current setup I hit 7.52 with onslaught active in pob, but once it's active in game it shows 7.63 in the character sheet.

Should I just ignore pob and follow the in-game APS and lower it a bit?
Dying a lot on T14+ really getting frustated, but I know i'm lacking a lot of upgrades, could anyone guide me to what to upgrade next and such?

Already have all the nodes from the jewels, 75% all res, 8k mana around 3.5 shield and 2.5 life.

Last edited by marquesini on Aug 20, 2021, 4:38:26 PM
Hey there, loving the build!

I started on a Reaper Necro to lvl 94 that was fun but got boring and sorta hit a wall after Sirus. Saw this one and gave it a shot. Gearing it up has a been an interesting balance with so many uniques and jewel slots to juggle. Pretty smooth for mapping, great clear and pretty relaxing to play. I've been finding a good rhythm to the Cloak/Vortex/Flask rotation. Occasionally die to bad map mods or tricky expedition remnants but generally those are my fault :P

Edit: Improved my skill gems, upgraded some jewels, played around with the flasks a bit. Got an Unnatural Instinct gem which was a big step up and today I managed Elder, A5 Sirus, and Shaper all deathless.

Last edited by Benjamyn on Aug 21, 2021, 10:40:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info