[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

Hey guys, POB shows me at only 500k DPS. How can I improve that? Here is my PoB
https://pastebin.com/34MkKTt1
Where's an appropriate spot for Unnatural Instinct?
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
Where's an appropriate spot for Unnatural Instinct?

Check Enki's POB that he used to kill Uber Elder and Minotaur
https://pastebin.com/CveY1ccX
Last edited by Yampey1 on Aug 20, 2021, 5:30:14 PM
Hey guys. absolutely loving the build, just got my 6 link pledge of hands today and it makes all the difference in damage. I have a couple questions to those more experienced than myself

Militant doesn't seem to give me the amount of devotion required to get +1% to all resistances where you have it in the pob that you killed uber elder with. Am i making a mistake? should i replace it with tempered mind?

Also, I just bought my 6 link cloak of defiance (woo) but am already using a flask for onslaught, thus rendering the onslaught support gem unnecessary. What should I slap in there do you gguys think?

Here's my items so far, I finally started to be able to solo conqs when i hit 6link pledge yesterday.

Edit went with culling strike as my 6 link option, will test it out and report back results.
Last edited by Speedohdk on Aug 20, 2021, 9:51:53 PM
Hello, first off I love this build!

I have my 6L cloak and a 5L hands atm, and am running the rest of the build items as currency allows.

Would anyone be able to look at my char and off some tips?
I am doing decent damage, but getting randomly one shot quite often.

Suck_my_bolts IGN

Thanks!
"
aeritath wrote:

Would anyone be able to look at my char and off some tips?

You'd need to set your profile to public before anyone can pull your character up. It's on "edit privacy settings" in your account settings.
Oops thank you! It is on public now
"
aeritath wrote:
Oops thank you! It is on public now

I'd focus on actually getting a proper flask setup. I mean the type where you have 20% quality on all of them, and it's divine life flask over sanctified, not two mana flasks etc. Enki has a flask section on the guide. I personally like bit more defensive flask setup than what he uses, where I don't even use diamond flask and rather use Jade flask for more evasion, and my quicksilver flask doesn't have adrenaline since they made it quite minor suffix in this patch but rather just go for one more immunity.

There is also a large damage boost in getting a 6-linked staff which will help with survival too when things die faster. But of course it costs quite a bit.

Also a notable defensive gain by getting a Watcher's Eye with clarity making 10% of damage to apply to mana before life too, but again notable investment and puts even more pressure on having very high mana recovery.

You might also consider doing small changes to your passive tree. Like grabbing the Disorienting Display node on your cluster with 3 points to get access to blind (defensive buff), socketing either 2 node Mindfulness notable mana small cluster in the socket on the path to blind, or maybe 2 node armour small cluster with Stubborn student (I personally like that one very much, but you might want to get Mindfulness first to get more mana regen). So I'd probably try something along the lines of https://pastebin.com/jmsRnW8g (just altered your tree a bit).
How does this build deal with Freeze? The Pantheon is not foolproof, should i change my Quicksilver flask from adrenaline to heat?
As she sustained wound after wound...the fairy should have fallen, but instead, she danced. This was Titania, the Fairy Queen.
"
titania2305 wrote:
How does this build deal with Freeze? The Pantheon is not foolproof, should i change my Quicksilver flask from adrenaline to heat?

If you check the panteon and the talent build the duration of freeze and the effect of it reduced a lot so basically even when you click on chests that freeze you it just slows a bit for like 0.1 sec.. but you can have a flask for it if you like

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info