[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

For endgame rares, do you want to avoid Int-based armors because of The Agnostic?
With the Granite Flask, should we go for Str-based Armors?
I was considering buying into the new ward mechanics for the same reason that we can't have ES, but none of the basetype can roll mana. So if you really want to make use of the defensive stats on your armors, you should choose a hybrid one instead of pure Str one in order to be able to roll mana.

edit. You can still get mana mods from incursion/unveil/essence, but it makes gear crafting slightly more involved. You can also bench craft it, but the value will not be optimal.
Last edited by Gimdornim on Aug 9, 2021, 6:05:28 PM

I looked at your POB but I already have this POB from Enki91. You are telling me that your gear is exactly identical to Enki91's gear? I wanted your POB from your character not the POB from Enki91's character. [/quote]

https://pastebin.com/6hAd0SG4 - you should be able to see my build, try again and let me know.
Can u recommend any abyss jewel?
"
DIVINEWIND12 wrote:

I looked at your POB but I already have this POB from Enki91. You are telling me that your gear is exactly identical to Enki91's gear? I wanted your POB from your character not the POB from Enki91's character.

https://pastebin.com/6hAd0SG4 - you should be able to see my build, try again and let me know.
[/quote]

Thank you so much DivineWind12. I can finally see your build now. Fantastic!! Much appreciated.
Is Pastebin not working right now?
"
Texath wrote:
Can u recommend any abyss jewel?

you can get a +20 to 40 to maximum mana and life together chance to gain phasing on kill which helps you survive moving through stacked mobs and resistance or cast speed
would anyone suggest using Indigon Hubris Circlet for this build for the helmet? seems like it fits our theme.
"
AlvanJustice wrote:
would anyone suggest using Indigon Hubris Circlet for this build for the helmet? seems like it fits our theme.

Hello i tried it in previous leagues it looks good on paper but it eats a lot
I was just wondering can i use bottled faith instead of diamond flask ? Especialy on standart where i have legacy one. And second question will this build benefit from HH or will it just be a wasted HH ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info