[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

@Enki91

do you think that orb of storms is better that ball lightning with greater multiple projectiles for maping?
"
davibe wrote:
This may be dumb but what's our power charge generation? I've reached the point for 2x +1 to maximum power charge nodes but I can't seem to figure out how to generate them.

See Ascendancy.
"
Edeka wrote:
Is Tabula a viable choice over a 5l armour as beginner armour?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/En4Ze8yC5
There is plenty of armours more viable than Tabula in the same price.
Yeah I know we have 4 minimum power charges but how do you generate the extra 2 for a total of 6?
I"m using the aylardex amulet with disciple of the forbidden anoint to get some charges on kill.

I think without it you only have the rare crit for additional charges. Someone might correct me here though.
"
Neograff1 wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:
Is Tabula a viable choice over a 5l armour as beginner armour?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/En4Ze8yC5
There is plenty of armours more viable than Tabula in the same price.

Thank you :)!
Last edited by Edeka on Aug 2, 2021, 4:18:03 AM
"
davibe wrote:
Yeah I know we have 4 minimum power charges but how do you generate the extra 2 for a total of 6?

Power on Crit support gem is a source for them.
Last edited by Coxzor on Aug 2, 2021, 5:20:57 AM
Hello,
do we still want Cloak of Defiance as our end game armour even after nerfing the item and removing the 1% of mana regenerated per second?
ty
"
davibe wrote:

We DO NOT generate it. At all.

As long as i playing this buld, Orb or Arc, a may say this is absolutely lame shit started from red maps. One-shots from exped? Oh you got it. Zero damage in any map mod? Oh you got it.
Just DROP THIS SHIT.
It is non-viable build at all.
Sorry.
"
Dawcak wrote:
Hello,
do we still want Cloak of Defiance as our end game armour even after nerfing the item and removing the 1% of mana regenerated per second?
ty

Am I missing something? Because it's still on the item as of now.

"
davibe wrote:

The Aylardex annointed with Disciple of the Forbidden gives you 8% chance to gain a Power Charge on kill, so it's easy to cap it if you're running even 6 Power Charges when mapping.

Else you can run Skyforth as your boots, that's why I'm doing personally. It gives you a free Power Charges on Crit.

I think it's the better version too, because with it you can drop the Soul of the Brine King due to the stun threshold being based on your mana, and run either Solaris ou Lunaris upgraded for added survivability (I like Lunaris since with the 4 Endurance Charges + Granite Flask you can get pretty good Physical Reduction when mapping).

You do need good gear elsewhere because you only have your Helmet, Gloves, Belt and one Ring to get capped res, but it's not that difficult.

Other changes are Atziri's Foible with Mind Drinker annointed, gives you Mana Leech and more mana regen/mana than Aylardex, and you don't need to worry about the 5th Power Charge. Also makes it so you can remove the +30 DEX from the skilltree to gain one point.

Then get Thunderstruck on your Cluster Jewel, and you'll have decent crit rate to knockback ennemies and gain survivability.

Sorry for the long answer, just got out of upgrading my gear so sharing my thoughts after trying multiple version in Red Maps.
Last edited by Umarill on Aug 2, 2021, 10:57:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info