[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

"
Enki91 wrote:
"
scorflex wrote:
Maybe a stupid question : How do we generate power charge without 6L in this build ?

Hierophant's Conviction of Power gives +4 to minimum Power Charges and +1 to maximum Power Charges. Characters have 0 minimum and 3 maximum of each charge by default, so this brings us to 4 minimum and 4 maximum, which means we always have 4 up but can't gain any further unless we invest into more maximum charges.

With Aylardex we can anoint Disciple of the Forbidden for another +1 to minimum Power Charges, to make use of Aylardex' +1 to maximum Power Charges.

Ok, ty for information, try to complete Uber Lab today, but i died twice, i will try it tomorrow. Gonna annoint Disciple asap !
Arc suck as hell. Do not go for it.
Last edited by Neograff1 on Jul 26, 2021, 8:33:43 PM
For lategame DPS, is pledge of hands necessary for the 150% mana multi of creater spell echo, or can I go for double void battery+aylardex?
I mean , with power charge on crit in main links, and going for crit obviously

greater spell echo mana multi might be just too much mana to sustain (on a 6link), so iam thinking more of a "lazy" build that doesnt need to push the manaflask before every cast.
Last edited by WakkaXDD on Jul 26, 2021, 12:58:44 PM
So, what is better to use then?

Aylardex with a Disciple anoint

or

Atziri's Foible with Mana Flows anoint

Kind of confused on which to focus on. The build is not bad for me, I am on T6 maps and really havent had too many issues so far. Thanks for all you do!
Any reason we can't use whirling blades instead of leap slam? I really really hate leap slam.
Can someone look at my PoB and give me some advice? I've followed the guide and got to maps, but I'm getting demolished even at t1 maps.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/QKcBCqrw

Invested almost every currency I got while leveling, but the transition to maps seems impossible...
"
I'm getting demolished even at t1 maps.

belt is useless, boots kinda useless.

You went all dmg on tree but some utility is mandatory. You get illuminated devotion from next lab and with anointed flesh(and points leding to it) you are kinda immune to freeze/chill which will help A LOT.

Then get Practical application helps with stun and gives you 25 dex/str so you can take back the 30 points nodes.

Even with all that first maps will be brutal, you just need to farm 70-80 in t1/t2 maps get points, do the chaos recipie and get some currency and get uber lab , you will feel the 4 endurance charges.

But even with all that i'm in yellow maps at lvl 83-ish and i don't see this build doing that good in red maps.Basically pledge causes you to cast 4 times so you get locked for like 2 seconds.
hows mind spiral for this build? or is a rare helmet with generic life/mana/res better?
Can someone explain the endurance charges from conviction to me? Does this mean that we ALWAYS have the +16 all res and 16% damage reduction? And does the synergy with Aylardex mean that we always have the +40% mana regen?

Is the only reason the guide has aylardex as better than atziris is the damage taken from mana before life? Because atziri seems to have it beat with the +100% mana regen and +100 mana and + mana % ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info