Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
Haubrich wrote:
You need the courage to make big changes like the ones shared here. As always, people will complain before playing. The same complaints that happened with stat-sticks in the past. (Everyone is ok with it now.)

If something is off, we need to provide feedback, and I'm sure that GGG will hear it. At the same time, not everything can be reverted. GGG has some very talented and creative employees, and they will find a way.

I'm optimistic, and I feel this is good for PoE.

so, was Chris lying 2.4 when he said he had a vision for the game, or is he lying now in 3.15 when he says he has a vision??

Which is it?
Will spell supported by Spellslinger will cost mana on trigger ?
This style is much clearer. You have been much better about giving the info to us straight this time. (Barring the supporter packs)

One note for next time, some type of visual block outside of italics would be huge. especially while scrolling through a page like this. Just easier to quickly see what's going on
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
rough nerf x_x
Haven't read all that yet but it's looking really promising overall
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
oh shat
"
we'll be keeping a very close eye on feedback!
maybe not the best formulating in order to close a nerf update... Better keep them open in order to read it! :D
But seriously I'm in, even if my zombiemancer will suffer
Hello World
The upgraded Soul of Ralakesh now grants you cannot gain Corrupted Blood while there are at least 5 Corrupted Blood Stacks on you and the upgraded Soul of Yugul now grants 20% reduced Effect or Curses on You, replacing their previous bonuses.

so you noticed a problem with Corrupted blood and decided to not do anything about it. Nice
t4 aisling nerf lmao you guys are something else
Not enough nerfs!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info