[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

I guess some of the new implicits from the new conquerors should open up some more options?

Did we have any gear that needed the old conq mods i cant remember!
"
Nevzat wrote:
I guess some of the new implicits from the new conquerors should open up some more options?

Did we have any gear that needed the old conq mods i cant remember!

Hunter gloves for +1 strike. Hunter boots for Tailwind.
~Donkster5
How big of a buff does this build get with the flat damage changes?
Also is it worth going Worth foe and dropping precision to not worry about accuracy?

Thanks
Last edited by blizaro on Jan 29, 2022, 9:45:55 PM
I was enjoying the Build last season, at this state it's my favourite one.
Thank you for updating them, i think this time i am going to start with it.
Hey! I was looking into doing this build but i found it at the end of 3.16 D: So i was curious if it will be updated for 3.17 or if there is no changes since the patch notes are out! I want a nice tanky build to run while playing with my girlfriend to try and keep her alive
Hi!

Is this build be able to facetank/sustain Maven mapboss invitations without knowing/dodging the boss mechanics? ( for sure dodging stuff you clearly can identify as bad stuff , but i just dont know most of the map-boss mechanics). Should it be possible with 10~ ex investment?
"
Ghrim2219 wrote:
Hey! I was looking into doing this build but i found it at the end of 3.16 D: So i was curious if it will be updated for 3.17 or if there is no changes since the patch notes are out! I want a nice tanky build to run while playing with my girlfriend to try and keep her alive

Hey, it's updated. I was waiting for the PoB Fork update and that hasn't happened yet. Check the front page and look at the notes section in the PoB for details. Enjoy this with your GF. Heck, build it for her too so she can enjoy the tankiness!
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
Ghrim2219 wrote:

Hey, it's updated. I was waiting for the PoB Fork update and that hasn't happened yet. Check the front page and look at the notes section in the PoB for details. Enjoy this with your GF. Heck, build it for her too so she can enjoy the tankiness!

I totally would but she loves her witches way to much out of like 9 characters 7 of them are witches :D
Last edited by Ghrim2219 on Feb 3, 2022, 11:52:52 PM
"
Ghrim2219 wrote:
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
Ghrim2219 wrote:

I totally would but she loves her witches way to much out of like 9 characters 7 of them are witches :D

Is she going EA Totems?

In other news, I just finished a build guide. It's nine minutes and gives a little insight into working with the PoB. I know you've played a long time, so it may not be necessary.

https://youtu.be/7u01Ds282sU
~Donkster5

Shes doing some build that she put together Arc/Wrath something or other :D Idk and all my time played was from the last League so i still have a lot to figure out. She loves the game and got me into playing it with her
Last edited by Ghrim2219 on Feb 4, 2022, 1:48:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info